PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible Jackson relative

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scorpiosxylady1

Possible Jackson relative Empty
PostSubject: Possible Jackson relative   Possible Jackson relative Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:22 pm

I have reason to believe that this man Conrad Murray is a relative of Michael's. It is a suspicion i have had for about 1 month now. I was looking at this photo of Michael's family reunion in early 2000. there is a man who looks similar to Murray in the photo. Also I have watched the Youtube video that Murray did and you can clearly see that the photo you have of Murray and the guy in the video are not the same man.
Back to top Go down
miriam034

Possible Jackson relative Empty
PostSubject: murray is no guilty   Possible Jackson relative Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:16 pm

i think he is only one piece more from this puzzle ...like kenny and his family and so on ...
Michael was planning all this for years i sure of this... affraid
Back to top Go down

Possible Jackson relative
Page 1 of 1