PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Place for Thoughts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

A Place for Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: A Place for Thoughts   A Place for Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:38 am

Well I was thinking, since 'Trial' kinda died, and since we all posted MORE than just things about the trial, I feel that this should be where we can talk about everything that comes to mind post-trial, no matter from how long ago it is.

I'm doing this because today I'm re-watching TII, and I have a thought, that I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, but if it hasn't. . . Or nobody else has ever thought of it. . . Then I may be on to something, however we all know what it is.

Okay, well, I was at the part where they showed Michael at the O2 press conference, and I couldn't help but to remember that screaming fan that we've seen before, and how fake the crowd seemed, and how Michael was acting, and also the trial, so I'm a little bit all over this time span, but bare with me.

Well, anyway, I was thinking. TII was ALWAYS meant to be a movie, this we know. But then I thought, I know how they tried to use the press conference footage in the trial as evidence, but it was denied.
Hmm, but why ? I mean it's just a press conference, what's the reason they said no ? Well I think I figured out the real reason why they said no.

It was staged for the movie. The conference was meant for the movie, too. I'm sure this has been said before, but now I know that it was denied as evidence because they know that it was staged for TII, therefor they couldn't say "well Michael was acting like this" and so on, because it was all an act.

I believe the show goes on, even now. Michael is writing/filming HIStory Book II.

Paris is carrying out her father's dream while he leads her by the hand from where we can't see, but he's there, and he's very much alive !

Over time, especially now that we're over our heart ache and shock of the hoax, we begin to notice more and more things that stick out and don't belong, so I believe NOW is the time to revise and L.O.V.E. !! I think we should all take some spare time to look over everything, go to part threads and other forums, or go to our little notebooks (Emma, I'm looking at you ! Razz) and just L.O.V.E. ! Because I'm starting to think we've over looked MANY other clues !
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: A Place for Thoughts   A Place for Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:59 am

The perfect beginning for a movie is to use the best introduction you can make, a press conferance. It's dramatic, it's serious, as he is saying:
Quote :
" These will be my final show performances, this is it! When I say This Is It, I really mean this is it, because ... *giggle* (mumbling: I'm dead) ... This Is It, and uhm, I'll see YOU in July! I love you, I really do. We gotta know that, from the bottom of my heart. "

I don't believe it was staged, involving fake crowd, as Michael seem to focus on something we've NEVER seen before, EVER! He loved to put trends, and he never stop with being the first to invent something. This is real, maybe this isn't a film, but rather a documentary. This doesn't involve actors, it involves real situations. As REAL as it gets. Real crowd, real feelings, real thriller.

He had reasons to make a press conference, cause if you imagine him just dying out of the blue, he would never get back into the spotlight in the way he did. When he announced the comeback, he got so much attention. He was back where he originally came from, being at top infront of everyone else. And when dying just a few days before a comeback, this attention for Michael increased extremely. ALL HEADS were turned towards news surrounding Michael. Everybody wanted a piece of Michael Jackson... "Just when you thought he was gone, he comes to give it again..." "It's said to be the greatest comeback of all time.." - Nothing is greater than coming back from the death, when almost everybody thought you were gone. Michael does surely enjoy controlling media as they were his marionette. He control them, that's where he want to be. Now he want to convince us that he is our modern hero, to save us from tradgedy and misery, as it is all for love. We are the world, we are the future. This hoax has several purposes, but mainly for Michael himself to get away, YET make a change for the better with no hate, just love.

---- Anyways, a great thread that will be interesting to read in the future!
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

PostSubject: Re: A Place for Thoughts   A Place for Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:15 am

Another thing, I would like you all to go and read this page :
http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2010/07/o2-press-conference-comparing-photos.html

I'm still going through it, but I'm starting to think that Michael had more body doubles than we ever thought he did. There is no HUMAN way for Michael to change so many different ways, mostly in the hands and chin ! And some of these changes were made more than once a day ! Such as his 'deflating' as they called it in the article.

HOW does he go from a PIG NOSE to his normal pointed nose ? HUH ?! And his eyelids and chin too !?

I'm not sure guys, but I think Michael only let us know about the OBVIOUS body doubles. . . Perhaps he has BETTER doubles that he's kept secret, that are paid well to keep silence and out of public eye ?

Just a theory, or maybe Michael was a wizard who really could change his appearance more than once a day XDD I seriously do not know how else to describe it lol !
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

PostSubject: Re: A Place for Thoughts   A Place for Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:19 am

Ah, I see where you're coming from with all that !

When you put it that way, it makes tons of sense. Because you're right, Michael DOES want this all to be as real as possible !

Just like with the trial, when they brought in 8 random people every day from outside - THAT is real. Everyone in that room - almost ! - was a real person in Michael's web. There were few actors during the trial, but as you said, those under Michael's control were 100% real.

Michael's getting what he wants, he's always in the news now ! I just wish we had a bigger clue as to when he's coming back, and I know the shock is the point of BAM, but I just want to have an idea ! lol

I think this time we have now, this time of silence is meant for us to revise. I mean aside from Paris and her new movie, or Janet doing some interviews, most has been quiet.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: A Place for Thoughts   A Place for Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:38 am

I know that many believe that Michael used a double for This Is It press conferance, but nobody has 100% identical teeth, and the teeth Michael had at O2 is the exact same as he always has had. His behavior was weird, indeed, but I am sure there was lots of emotions as he entered the stage. I'm not sure what he wanted to make people think, but when you're about to announce concerts then you're definitely nervous, especially after being off stage for almost 10-12 years. However I think he wanted to appear stranger than usual, as he wanted people to pay attention to everything. It's about connecting the dots. Things will never be 100% obvious, but when puting everything together, you'll realize that this can't be coincidences as everything repeat itself.

Michael used body doubles, but only when he went out to shop or something. Those doubles usually wore masks, and shades, as people wouldn't notice the difference. Michael appeared weirdly around with strange clothes, yet fashion, but also to be noticable and stand out. Doing all this would make people believe he always dress like this, and is that weird, so when he wore some sort of disguise, NOBODY would notice him at all.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: A Place for Thoughts   A Place for Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:27 pm

Quote :
I believe the show goes on, even now. Michael is writing/filming HIStory Book II.

Now that is a good point! I always wondered why it was called HIStory ‘Book 1’....was it called that because there is a second one on it’s way?

Quote :
or go to our little notebooks (Emma, I'm looking at you Razz ! )

Haha Razz I remember how all of my notes which include, 2 books full of writing and a folder full of pictures, all started from a piece of paper no bigger than the palm of my hand! I actually have so many notes that don’t really make sense in my first book because I never dated them or anything, they were all just scribbles of pointless information that may have meant something....so i learned a lesson and date everything now XD (Maybe a little obsessive I know!)

I kinda agree with BehindTheMask on the press conference thing...when it comes to the crowd anyway...I remember when that actually happened and it was all over the internet that you could go along to it as long as you turned up at a certain time...so if it was a fake crowd, what would the genuine people who turned up to see Michael do? Get turned away and told to go home?
TII on the other hand, I think DOES have real actors...remember how someone pointed out that all or most of the ‘dancers’ are actually actors? i even remember someone posted a picture of one woman from TII in a show she did previous to TII! Also, remember if you go to IMDB.com and search TII, all of the people who were dancers are listed as ‘himself’ or ‘herself’...ONLY Jaymz Tuaileva is listed as a Dancer!

I have wondered the very same thing from the beginning! How does one person look so different in that short amount of time?! Also, did you guys also hear from somewhere that Navi was asked to do long shots for TII but he declined? Why would he be asked to do that?

So what are your opinions on the guy at the press conference? I know BehindTheMask thinks it was MJ, but anyone else have an opinion? When I first saw it on the news back in March 2009, I just assumed it was him because obviously there was no hoax then, but then I started to think it wasn’t...now I have no idea! lol!

Lastly, I want to mention 2 things that may be connected to see what you think...They are probably nothing to do with each other, but I’ll say it anyway and see where it goes lol! ....”You have 4 YEARS to get it right”....and Murray is sentenced to EXACTLY 4 YEARS...think there is a connection or not?

(Sorry for the huge essay lol! )

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: A Place for Thoughts   A Place for Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:51 pm

Actually Murray will only sit half of his jailtime, which is two years. It took years before Murray was in jail, now he is going to spend two years of his life there. In total this is 4 years, which Michael did indeed talk about. Let's not forget that president Baracak Obama took control over USA in 2009, and next president change will take place in 2013, which is 4 years..

Those dancers are under contract, so there might be some "actors." There are probably a certain people who's involved with the hoax that have signed a contract.. this mean if they reveal anything obvious, they'll definitely have no place to live in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: A Place for Thoughts   A Place for Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:18 am

BehindTheMask wrote:

Those dancers are under contract, so there might be some "actors." There are probably a certain people who's involved with the hoax that have signed a contract.. this mean if they reveal anything obvious, they'll definitely have no place to live in the near future.

Ah yes, good point! It leads me to something else about the 'dancers'...I heard that they were also under contract for much much longer than the duration of TII! (But again, this is just something I heard, and we all know you shouldn't just believe things you hear, but who knows lol! )

L.O.V.E

Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: A Place for Thoughts   A Place for Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:59 pm

One dangerous thing about the hoax is the thing where you begin to see things that doesn't exist, for an example as you said; those dancers who's said to have contract that lasted longer than the actual concerts. With this being said, I mean: It's VERY easy to think that it's possible, therefore it's truth, because it seems so obvious and fits perfect into the hoax, - but this is reality where we can't decide what is going on, just care and pay attention to the hoax, or ignore it.

It's possible that those dancers had a longer contract, but if they had, this will not be revealed.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: A Place for Thoughts   A Place for Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:09 pm

BehindTheMask wrote:

It's possible that those dancers had a longer contract, but if they had, this will not be revealed.

Yeah, I think you are right Smile I also agree with you that this will turn out to be a very good topic for post-trial things and just a place to go back over things that have happened in the past! Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: A Place for Thoughts   A Place for Thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:25 am

I was reading Jermaine's book with hawk eyes last night and came across this bit that was kind of strange to me...

Quote :
Admittedly, it wasn't all hype. He worried that the tickets might not sell, so the tour announcement was also a toe in the water, to test the temperature of the public mood - his confidence had been shattered by everything he had been through.

Now my immediate thoughts were...

1. That Jermaine was right...Michael was testing the public to see if he was still liked enough to sell out the shows OR

2. The conference was to test the water to see if he was still loved by the public/fans and that he would be missed should anything mysteriously happen to him...it was all to test how many people he could shock when he faked his death!

I didn't write this part down, but Jermaine also kept mentioning London as the place of comeback...now we all know he is referencing the CONCERTS but what if he was really talking about London as the comeback for this hoax? Afterall, we have had connections to a comeback in London in the past Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: A Place for Thoughts   A Place for Thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:42 pm

Here is a good talking point!

http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/18/dr-conrad-murray-jackson-family/

Or did you guess this would happen? Wink

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Klassyification

PostSubject: Re: A Place for Thoughts   A Place for Thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:37 pm

I think we all kind of saw this one,or either they figure we would forget about it. Someone must have mentioned it somewhere. I'm still curious as to why Michael chose the drug theory? Also remember Susan Etok? Hmm has anyone seen or heard of her at the trail? Just a thought
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: A Place for Thoughts   A Place for Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:29 am

Klassyification wrote:
Also remember Susan Etok? Hmm has anyone seen or heard of her at the trail?

I don't remember who this is Embarassed lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Klassyification

PostSubject: Re: A Place for Thoughts   A Place for Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:28 pm

She was the one claiming Michael wanted her to have his fourth child, among other things.
https://youtu.be/RlJ56R7TCaM

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: A Place for Thoughts   A Place for Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:05 am

Klassyification wrote:
She was the one claiming Michael wanted her to have his fourth child, among other things.
https://youtu.be/RlJ56R7TCaM

Oh I never heard about her or the stories Embarassed lol! Thanks for the video link Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: A Place for Thoughts   A Place for Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:47 am

It seems that the hoax has gone quite again lol! I wonder if that means something big will happen again?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Klassyification

PostSubject: Re: A Place for Thoughts   A Place for Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:57 pm

Yes it has EO. With the untimely passing of Whitney brings back so many memories. I am so at a lost for words right now. Sad
What bothers me more is artist have to pass on before they are truly recognized as historical artist. Art, Music or otherwise.
It is so sad. R.I.P Dear Whitney.
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: A Place for Thoughts   A Place for Thoughts Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:55 am

I can only say WOW....
This film has saved my day ... lol! lol!

I would like to share it with you. But please attention: Is very hot and dangerous for women with weak nerves. I hope your day is even better when you see this film ...

A Place for Thoughts 7054812
flower Manu
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: A Place for Thoughts   A Place for Thoughts Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:33 am

Klassyification wrote:

What bothers me more is artist have to pass on before they are truly recognized as historical artist.

Yeah, it's sad that it has to be that way Sad

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Place for Thoughts   A Place for Thoughts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Place for Thoughts
Page 1 of 1