PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Part of History

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Klassyification

Part of History Empty
PostSubject: Part of History   Part of History Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:41 pm

Dear Michael,
As most of us know,It all began at 2300 Jackson street sometime during your Childood when your parents discovered that you and your brothers were Going Places and, that you knew a lot more than just your ABCs Although it may have been Torture for you all
somehow you all manage to Get it together produce some of the Greatest Hits and become known to the world as The Jacksons with talent that would Triumph with sweet Victory We all knew In our small way that Destiny had other plans Dear Michael Bless his soul Michael you would Get on the floor and Shake your body down Michael became a Dancing Machine. Who would ever imagine that [b]One day in your life you would become such a Thriller your talent was Off the wall As I sit here reminiscing about the Good Times it often Take me back to the motown's 25th anniversary when your performance of Billie Jean left me in a State of shock I was completely Speechless and my stomach had Butterflies All I could do was Scream, Another part of me wanted to Cry, Forever Michael would Rock my world. (to be cont)....

Last edited by Klassyification on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Part of History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part of History   Part of History Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:21 am

That was awesome! Again, great work Klassyification! I look forward to reading the rest when you have finished it! Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

Part of History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part of History   Part of History Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:34 pm

Klassyification wrote:
Dear Michael,
As most of us know,It all began at 2300 Jackson street sometime during your Childood when your parents discovered that you and your brothers were Going Places and, that you knew a lot more than just your ABC"s Although it may have been Torture for you all
somehow you all manage to Get it together,produce some of the Greatest Hits and become known to the world as The Jacksons with talent that would Triumph with sweet Victory. We all knew In our small way that Destiny had other plans for Dear Michael ,Bless his soul Michael you would Get on the floor, and Shake your body down Michael became a Dancing Machine.
. Who would ever imagine that One day in your life you would become such aThriller your talent was Off the wall.
As I sit here reminiscing about the Good Times it often Take me back to the motown's 25th anniversary when your performance of Billie Jean left me in a State of shock I was completely Speechless and my stomach had Butterflies. All I could do was Scream, Another part of me wanted to Cry. Forever Michael would have a place in my heart. (to be cont)....

Very nice to read. Thank youPart of History 7054811.

Part of History Tribut10

flower Manu
Back to top Go down
Klassyification

Part of History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part of History   Part of History Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:47 pm

Thank you both! C.E. do you do not even know hard that was? MJ has sooooo many songs but anyone, please feel free to add on.

Thanks again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CraigUK

Part of History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part of History   Part of History Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:14 pm

That was really good. I might have a go at doing somthing like that. Maybe when I'm not as jetlagged though lol
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

Part of History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part of History   Part of History Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:21 am

Simply wonderful fantastic poem and beautiful airbrush work, imo all Michael Jackson fans have a creative streak, keep the faith it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Part of History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part of History   Part of History Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part of History
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: