PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PETERPANPYT...

Go down 
+2
Captain_EO
Chrissyhsmiling
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

PETERPANPYT... Empty
PostSubject: PETERPANPYT...   PETERPANPYT... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:35 am

OMG you guys...just found this video on youtube..pearl Jr has been speaking with Peterpanpyt on Skype...listen to what she has to say!! Very Happy

Miss Michael so much No Sad

Love to you all xx
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PETERPANPYT... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETERPANPYT...   PETERPANPYT... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:43 am

Do you have a link? lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PETERPANPYT... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETERPANPYT...   PETERPANPYT... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:03 am

Whatever PearlJr says, she is 100% wrong about this when it comes to PeterPanPYT.
Back to top Go down
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

PETERPANPYT... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETERPANPYT...   PETERPANPYT... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:56 am

lol! Embarassed Embarassed

sorry!!! here it is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpHOijVg9q4

..What do you mean behindthemask?

xx
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PETERPANPYT... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETERPANPYT...   PETERPANPYT... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:10 pm

I am telling you to not throw your time into believing PYT is Michael Jackson.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PETERPANPYT... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETERPANPYT...   PETERPANPYT... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:24 pm

Oh this video lol! Yeah I saw this a few days ago but I too, do not believe that PPPYT is MJ lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

PETERPANPYT... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETERPANPYT...   PETERPANPYT... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:19 am

Yeah I did some reading last night and watched loads of vids, I dont think its him, but so curious as to why he is sending out messages and being so mysterious, but some people are just like that I guess confused scratch
Back to top Go down
konoalla

konoalla

PETERPANPYT... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETERPANPYT...   PETERPANPYT... Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:30 am

BehindTheMask wrote:

Do you have any proofs? Wink
Very Happy
He isn't NOW.
But he WAS 2 years ago.

At least Pearl presents the correct records. It was Peter's real voice which we were looking for.
Today no reasons to seek Peter. He gave his nick to another person and his sites are empty without him.
I think Michael hides behind a lot of new names on the Internet. It very silly to think that we can learn him. Michael is everywhere. He tries to keep interest to himself but many people are tired of these prolonged games of hide. They start to live theirs own lifes, not only Michael's.
He's already said everything he want . Finally we understood everything. And... we grew up and become wise.
The main is we know HE IS ALIVE and OK.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PETERPANPYT... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETERPANPYT...   PETERPANPYT... Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:35 am

I am a close friend to Peter, and I do know for a fact that he is not Michael Jackson.

I am not going to release personal information, but believe me when I say he is not Michael. He did NOT write Billie Jean, he did not invent the moonwalk, and he is not the biggest selling artist of all time.
Either you take my words, or you keep wasting your time to believe in PearlJR who expose every oppertunity she got. She does it for money, it is her living.

Keep in mind that I am not out to get PYT, neither Pearl Jr. I am out to spread the word believe, and believe me when I say tell you this. I am NOT saying such for fun.
I just don't want people to misunderstand the setting, and believe in the wrong things.
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PETERPANPYT... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETERPANPYT...   PETERPANPYT... Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:03 pm

BehindTheMask wrote:
I am a close friend to Peter, and I do know for a fact that he is not Michael Jackson.

I am not going to release personal information, but believe me when I say he is not Michael. He did NOT write Billie Jean, he did not invent the moonwalk, and he is not the biggest selling artist of all time.
Either you take my words, or you keep wasting your time to believe in PearlJR who expose every oppertunity she got. She does it for money, it is her living.

Keep in mind that I am not out to get PYT, neither Pearl Jr. I am out to spread the word believe, and believe me when I say tell you this. I am NOT saying such for fun.
I just don't want people to misunderstand the setting, and believe in the wrong things.

Hello Behind The Mask. Long time not heard from you. Smile
I can only say I am absolutely in your opinion.
flower Manu

Back to top Go down
konoalla

konoalla

PETERPANPYT... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETERPANPYT...   PETERPANPYT... Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:28 am

BehindTheMask wrote:

I believe you, my dear friend)
As far as I understand you are familiar with Dominic) Oh, yes, hе is not Michael Jackson at all)))
http://voice123.com/dominicsalamone

You have copied the same words that PeterPanPYT wrote on his websites. This is that we have read more than once.)
You are mistaken, I don't like that Pearljr is doing. None of the insiders is no authority for me.
I have my own mind. Cool

And don't worry, I don't wasting my time. I live a full life with a joyful thought that Michael is alive.
It was nice to discuss with you
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PETERPANPYT... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETERPANPYT...   PETERPANPYT... Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:47 am

I am not that familiar with Dominic, but as I understand, he is impersonating PeterPanPYT as much as PeterPanPYT is imitatating Michael.

PeterPanPYT is an honest guy, so do not let the naivety make you think different from what the truth really is.
When Peter says he is NOT Michael Jackson, then please take his words for it, even though his familiarities may remind you of M.
Back to top Go down
konoalla

konoalla

PETERPANPYT... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETERPANPYT...   PETERPANPYT... Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:35 am

BehindTheMask wrote:
... PeterPanPYT is imitatating Michael....

It means you acknowledge that PPP imitates MJ' voice ? Very Happy
But PPP claims it's his own voice Laughing

I'm very glad PPP is so good person as you write, because his giggles and sense of humour make my days.

Behindthemask, why is so important for you to convince us that PPP is not MJ? Wink
Maybe let people believe what they want to believe? Smile

Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PETERPANPYT... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETERPANPYT...   PETERPANPYT... Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:50 am

It is important for me that the truth is being told.

I do not want anybody to believe they are talking with Michael, when the the truth is different.
PeterPanPYT is a nice guy, just like everyone else.

We are living in a world, where we should not focus on inviduals, but the entirety.
Back to top Go down
konoalla

konoalla

PETERPANPYT... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETERPANPYT...   PETERPANPYT... Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:52 pm

You know two years ago I felt doubt and uncertainty. There are no doubts today. I respect you, but I don't know you, maybe YOU are MJ and just want to confuse us ? )))
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PETERPANPYT... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETERPANPYT...   PETERPANPYT... Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:41 pm

No, I am not Michael, neither do I want to confuse anyone. It is my knowledge that I want to share with you, so you will not do the same mistake as many others have done.
Back to top Go down
konoalla

konoalla

PETERPANPYT... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETERPANPYT...   PETERPANPYT... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:55 am

BehindTheMask wrote:
No, I am not Michael, neither do I want to confuse anyone.
Of course not, I was joking PETERPANPYT... Girl_haha
Don't be so serious. PETERPANPYT... Smile
please convey my thanks to Peter for he exists in a World. PETERPANPYT... 1_012
Best wishes, Behindthemask PETERPANPYT... Victory
Back to top Go down
BamsDayIsNear

PETERPANPYT... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETERPANPYT...   PETERPANPYT... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:59 am

BehindTheMask wrote:

lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PETERPANPYT... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETERPANPYT...   PETERPANPYT... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PETERPANPYT...
Page 1 of 1