PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello! Anybody Here?

Go down 
+2
Captain_EO
Klassyification
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Klassyification

Hello! Anybody Here? Empty
PostSubject: Hello! Anybody Here?   Hello! Anybody Here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:53 pm

Hello Sleep Just wanted to keep the death hoax alive. No one is on here anymore. Love you guys, Michael you are still my shinning Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by Klassyification on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Anybody Here?   Hello! Anybody Here? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:50 am

Yes! I'm here everyday. But the hoax has gone a little bit quite....at least that was until I went on TMZ and found this:

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/29/michael-jackson-paris-album-fake-voice-jason-malachi/

What do you think? I didn't think ALL the tracks were not MJ? Also...why have TMZ written the headline as, "Michael Jackson's Kid They FAKED My Dad's Voice on 'Michael' Album"...Why is 'faked' all in UPPERCASE? Wink and why has it taken so long for this to get out?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Anybody Here?   Hello! Anybody Here? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:35 pm

Hi all. I watch every day over this forum. But it's quiet here at the moment. I do not know where all our people?
Although there is nothing to report. People will come back. To say hello, just like that.
flower Manu
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Anybody Here?   Hello! Anybody Here? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:03 am

Very good point, EO! I didn't even catch that! Maybe it's in uppercase because it's not the only thing that was FAKED. LoL!
Back to top Go down
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Anybody Here?   Hello! Anybody Here? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:24 am

...I am still here but to be honest losing heart Mad everything has gone very quiet on the MJ front, I am still always looking for new evidence but havent come across anything lately that makes me do a double take like when Dave Dave was on Larry king, voice recordings that sounded like they could have been Michael etc etc there has been so much evidence over the past 2 or so years but it seems to have died down...its very strange how this is only coming out now about the album being faked?! if it was faked then surely the family would have known and there would have been outrage over it? they cant put Michael's name to something if its not him? scratch
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Anybody Here?   Hello! Anybody Here? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:33 am

I really do not know is why now again written about the album Michael? Already in 2010 there was speculation about. And the name of J. Malachi was called. When I listen to the album today, I have to say really ... I'm not sure is really all of Michael Jackson. comes to me.
The voice is sometimes a little strange to me. But who knows ... Question
flower Manu
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Anybody Here?   Hello! Anybody Here? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:38 am

Oh yes...., I forgot, Hi there all. Nice that you are on the forum. Hello hello hello... Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Anybody Here?   Hello! Anybody Here? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:41 am

crystaldanae87 wrote:
Very good point, EO! I didn't even catch that! Maybe it's in uppercase because it's not the only thing that was FAKED. LoL!

Exactly Wink

Chrissyhsmiling...don't give up on the hoax...keep doing what you did, always remember back to the obvious things, just like Dave Dave Very Happy Also, I have found that this happened before...it went quiet for a little bit, not as long as this I admit, but it has happened before...don't give up guys Very Happy

Finally...Someone posted a tweet from Paris on the TP FB group...she said NOT to believe what TMZ wrote and that Hold My Hand is 100% MJ! Also, remember it said about the video call Paris had with friends...Video calls can't be recorded, can they? If they can't, surely Paris' friends wouldn't record it for money? So I bet you that there is NO video/recording of her saying the things they wrote about! Right? Wink

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Klassyification

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Anybody Here?   Hello! Anybody Here? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:18 pm

Chrissysmiling,sometimes I feel the same way but then something comes out to get me going again. I don't know what to think,say or do anymore. However I like to keep the FAITH just in case Michael is looking, and listening and that he still have fans that no matter what happens we have his back. So with that being said let us keep Michaeling. I love you
Back to top Go down
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Anybody Here?   Hello! Anybody Here? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:26 am

...Thanks guys...you guys are awesome!!! cheers xxx
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Anybody Here?   Hello! Anybody Here? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:00 pm

Hi guys!
I haven't been here for a while, I thought the forum got messed up and couldn't find anything anymore. But I post things on fb now and then, when I find stuff that could be of interest.

Yes, it has been quiet for a while now, and sometimes I tend to believe that there will be no comeback. I do think that Michael is alive, but I'm no longer sure he'll be back. Why? Because I'm starting to believe he faked his death to save his legacy and provide a descent future for his kids. In my mind he had all rights to do so, but I'm not sure the rest of the world would accept that reason, and that's why I think maybe he'll never come back.
After watching a video that made me cry, Donny Osmond talking about Michael calling him in late 2007 or early 2008, and telling him he was on the road with his kids, hiding, I realized that Michael must have thought he HAD TO DO SOMETHING. They couldn't live like that, and we all know Michael is a fighter, he wouldn't give up - He had ONE card left, and he played it. The initial discussions about the London tour came up in 2008, and I'm thinking WHO WOULD PRODUCE THAT KIND OF EVENT not knowing they would get their money back?? No one would, since Michael was totally "out in the cold" - unless they were guaranteed to get every single dollar back! And at that time, the only thing that could make money, was if Michael "died", his death would generate millions and millons of dollars and they KNEW that.

These are my thoughts right now, and wheneverI have doubts about the death hoax I come back to "Dave Dave" at LK - whoever that was, he was NOT Dave Dave.

Love, Pia
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Anybody Here?   Hello! Anybody Here? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:16 am

Dear Pia.
Nice you have to back on the forum.
Your words make sense to me. I too have had thoughts in that direction. But, who knows what is the truth?
Do you remember: video, Hold my hand. These many cards that fly from the sky. It has always reminded me of a poker game. And your words, remember. Maybe Michael thought so. Is his last card ,game like poker., And he thinks this is the last resort. Win or lose everything.
ITS ALL FOR LOVE flower Manu
Back to top Go down
Klassyification

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Anybody Here?   Hello! Anybody Here? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:58 pm

OH mjloveangel, I am so sad that this may very well be the case. It really makes my heart hurt, but I really try to hype myself up to believe that he will come back. I doubt that he will also. Although it is really selfish of me for wanting him to come back because I/we miss him I have to think about his feelings. I just pray that he is healthy and happy. Hope is feeling the LOVE we have for him. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Anybody Here?   Hello! Anybody Here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! Anybody Here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: