PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I had a dream last night..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

I had a dream last night.. Empty
PostSubject: I had a dream last night..   I had a dream last night.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:45 pm

Hello all Smile I came here to share the dream i had last night because this forum is the ONLY place I feel like no one at all will judge me or the love I have for Michael. I woke up this morning remembering the dream I had and I was overcome with happiness and calm. I can't really remember how it started but I was at some theatre and Michael was there. I was really scared to go up to him and talk to him. But I did. I kind of felt like I was trying to pet a wild squirrel lol. I didn't want to scare him away from me. So I went up to him, and I said, "Michael, I've been a huge fan since I was a baby, and I just want to tell you, that I am here for you. I will not hurt you. I want your hurt to stop.." and he turned to me with that beautiful smile, and said, "Thank you.. no one has ever said that to me.. what is your name?" I said, "My name is Crystal. I live in Illinois.. I knew you were still alive.. I prayed for it to be true every day." He said, "Yeah.. I'm sorry I did what I did, but if you know why I had to do it.." We sat down at a table and talked over wine about everything under the sun. Mainly our children and the joy they put in our lives. We shared funny stories of parenthood and talked about movies. Especially our favorite animated movies. In my dream, he looked young, full of life, and most importantly, happy. I don't know what the underlying meaning of it was, but it was one of the best dreams I ever had. ..

Like I said, this is the only place that I could share this at. And I was so overcome with emotion by it, that I just had to tell SOMEONE about it... those someones are you guys. Thank you for listening and I hope my story brought a smile to your face.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

I had a dream last night.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream last night..   I had a dream last night.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:14 am

Wow, that sounds amazing Smile I haven't had a Michael dream in ages lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down

I had a dream last night..
Page 1 of 1