PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I`m back, back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Manu060662

Manu060662

I`m back, back Empty
PostSubject: I`m back, back   I`m back, back Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:20 pm

Finally, I'm back .... with a new computer. I've missed you all so terrible. I have to get used to my new computer. the operating system is completely new to me and I lost many files.
But you .. my family, I have found. LOL.
What happened the last time?? I have read so many things .... and I have almost no time. In the past 4 weeks, I've lost three people I've loved so much. I am very sad about it and I'm feeling very bad and weak.
But I have you .. luckily ...

ITS ALL FOR LOVE Manu flower
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

I`m back, back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I`m back, back   I`m back, back Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:03 am

Welcome back Manu! It's been very quiet here recently...hopefully something will get us all talking again! Good to have you back! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

I`m back, back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I`m back, back   I`m back, back Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:14 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Welcome back Manu! It's been very quiet here recently...hopefully something will get us all talking again! Good to have you back! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Hi Emma. Thank you for your kind words.
I'm glad to be back here.
Not much has happened so recently.
For me ... slowly due to go off the bomb ... I do not want to wait more ...
Smile flower Manu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I`m back, back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I`m back, back   I`m back, back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I`m back, back
Page 1 of 1