PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i follow her tweeter

Go down 
+11
Dirty Diana
Captain_EO
michaelcomeback
illusionist
Inhalib
achillesara
onemorechance
VioletSky
foreverautumn65
iloveumoremj
miriam034
15 posters
AuthorMessage
miriam034

i follow her tweeter Empty
PostSubject: i follow her tweeter   i follow her tweeter Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:09 pm

i folloe her on tweeter and some times she say interesting things , but nothing concrete No
Back to top Go down
iloveumoremj

PostSubject: Re: i follow her tweeter   i follow her tweeter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:08 am

i don,t know where i,ve been ,but who is she?
Back to top Go down
foreverautumn65

foreverautumn65

PostSubject: Re: i follow her tweeter   i follow her tweeter Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:50 pm

iloveumoremj wrote:

I'm also curious about who she is.
Back to top Go down
VioletSky

PostSubject: Re: i follow her tweeter   i follow her tweeter Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:38 am

foreverautumn65 wrote:
iloveumoremj wrote:

I'm also curious about who she is.

me too..
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: i follow her tweeter   i follow her tweeter Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:29 pm

Me too. I don't know how I missed her, but so much is posted that it is impossible to keep with everything.
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: i follow her tweeter   i follow her tweeter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:21 am

Well she appears to be a famous french songwriter... but it's really hard to find information about her... I am getting an impression that some of the people linked with the whole hoax are made-up. I cannot find any good information about Chrys or Dr. Murray. It's all so confusing. How did she even get in the picture? Somebody please tell me ! How is she connected to Michael ? Were they friends?
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: i follow her tweeter   i follow her tweeter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:00 am

I have no idea either XD

Tom!! you lost us here, we need your help!

Lots of L.O.V.E!
Back to top Go down
illusionist

illusionist

PostSubject: Re: i follow her tweeter   i follow her tweeter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:58 pm

I recall hearing about this person sometime ago. Here's her MySpace if anyone is interested...

http://www.myspace.com/chrysmonroe
Back to top Go down
michaelcomeback

michaelcomeback

PostSubject: Re: i follow her tweeter   i follow her tweeter Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:53 am

I have no idea about that woman too, who is she exactly??
Back to top Go down
http://www.mjfanclub.net
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: i follow her tweeter   i follow her tweeter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:23 am

Hey everyone!

I don't know how many other people have been keeping a close eye on her twitter page because i have been watching it for weeks...The 'tweets' seem to be kinda something like Michael himself would say...so does anyone get the feeling that it could be Michael using the account just like he used Dave Dave as a discuise??

Some recent posts have said things such as:

"I'd like to go for a walk....But I can't....Too many people"

"I said and I repeat it one more time, people say they know me, I don't know them and spread lies.. It saddens me that you can believe them"

"Please, please, tell persons around you, you love them...spread love...Don't hurt anyone, RESPECT each other... "

The account also seems to have 'tweets' from Smokey Rosbinson and Liz Taylor who are friends of Michael! What are people thinking about it??
L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
VioletSky

PostSubject: Re: i follow her tweeter   i follow her tweeter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:31 am

whoa, that really sounds like Michael Shocked Shocked gonna follow her..
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: i follow her tweeter   i follow her tweeter Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:57 am

Hey everyone look at this!

Michael has got to be using this account...today is Paris' birthday right?! look at the latest 'tweet' from this account...

"I wish you with all my heart Happy birthday to you my sweet angel...Love you.."

Chrys Monroe is probably a real person who knows Michael, but she is just letting him use the account!

L.O.V.E!
Back to top Go down
VioletSky

PostSubject: Re: i follow her tweeter   i follow her tweeter Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:41 am

or maybe she's just a fake who tries hardly to sound like Michael. dunno..
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: i follow her tweeter   i follow her tweeter Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:36 am

i don't know what to say,however,I agree with VioletSky that she's just a fake who tries hardly to sound like Michael. But on the other hand it could be the same case as Cassandra Gretchen-Sims.Many people say she's not real,but I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
sunshinep

PostSubject: Re: i follow her tweeter   i follow her tweeter Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:43 pm

[b] I read your messages about chrys monroe, we are a group of fans who investigate in L.A, what we know :chrys monroe is a real person, but not the author, chrys monroe in france is not the same person, there are a lot of persons with this name, chrys is in los angeles, chrys was at staples center and at grammys and has been seen with michael's children and bodyguards...So we know now that chrys really knows michael's family and friends and then is a real person.Chrys was at vegas a month ago, at venitian hotel,guess at regis michael's favorite store, and we know that michael's children often go to vegas.. Well, a lot of fans are convinced that chrys helps michael or has been chosen by michael to give messages and more...And you are right, some fans and believers think that mike writes on chrys' s twitter...If you go on myspace you'll see in top friends all michael's friends..Some fans think that chrys is mike in disguise or with a new identity but I think chrys just helps michael... afro
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: i follow her tweeter   i follow her tweeter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:38 pm

Hey look at what chrys just put as her facebook status:

Chrys Monroe When you do believe that something is possible, this thing becomes possible....
28 minutes ago · Comment · Like

Maybe she knows about the hoax and the beLIEvers too!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
missingmj

PostSubject: Re: i follow her tweeter   i follow her tweeter Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:34 pm

Could this be someone trying to make us think that this is MJ's account
Back to top Go down
susy

PostSubject: 4 days to go Oz time, wher's the wizard?   i follow her tweeter Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:45 am

It's close to Midnight & something evils lurking inthe dark
Under the Moonlight, you see a sight, that almost stops your heart
You try to scream, but terror takes the sound before you make it
you start to feeze, as horror looks you right between the eyes
you're paralyzed i follow her tweeter Icon_eek i follow her tweeter Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: i follow her tweeter   i follow her tweeter Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:47 am

susy wrote:
It's close to Midnight & something evils lurking inthe dark
Under the Moonlight, you see a sight, that almost stops your heart
You try to scream, but terror takes the sound before you make it
you start to feeze, as horror looks you right between the eyes
you're paralyzed i follow her tweeter Icon_eek i follow her tweeter Icon_eek

I don't get the point... scratch

Btw welcome to the forum and the family! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
sassymissa

PostSubject: Re: i follow her tweeter   i follow her tweeter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:43 am

[quote="miriam034"]i folloe her on tweeter and some times she say interesting things , but nothing concrete :no:[/quote

what is her twitter?
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: i follow her tweeter   i follow her tweeter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:27 am

twitter.com/chrysmonroe Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i follow her tweeter   i follow her tweeter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i follow her tweeter
Page 1 of 1