PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Macaulay Culkin investigation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

A Macaulay Culkin investigation Empty
PostSubject: A Macaulay Culkin investigation   A Macaulay Culkin investigation Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:15 pm

Hi everyone, feels good to be back Smile While reading the forums like usual and seeing that the media kept trying to drag our attention as much as they could, they found a story that might be absolutely terrible for the non-believers and extremely interesting for us.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/macaulay-culkin-rep-rips-report-addicted-heroin-months-live-impossibly-ridiculously-fictitious-article-1.1126905

Apparently, they say he's going to die.. according to a friend, you don't die of the sickness that heroin produces. "If a user does die from it it's impossible to pre-determine when as they have to overdose. If it happens, it's assassination." now let's think about it more in depth...If it's assassination exactly after 6 months..then someone planned to kill him. But nobody would ever say "i predict he would die in 6 months because of drugs" unless they are mediums or something like that. However, 6 months before Michael "died", they said he would die because of an overdose..and after he died, the cause was unknown. Now they say Macaulay would die of a possible future overdose. How do they know it's going to be an overdose AND if it really happens and the cause is unknown, the coincidence is too big. In both situations they predicted it 6 months before and you can't predict it. Also, you can't predict an overdose. Lastly, when they said Michael would die 6 months later, he died in June. June is the 6th month of the year. Now that we have all these set up, we just need to wait.

Also, something off-topic, this case might offer us some important clues. I think we really need to bring back also the ones that don't come on the forum anymore. By the way, I missed you a lot guys, well at least those who know me. And glad to meet the others Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: A Macaulay Culkin investigation   A Macaulay Culkin investigation Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:26 pm

Welcome back D!

I think this is interesting too but like you said, it's just a waiting game now, see what happens! Do you think he will 'die'?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: A Macaulay Culkin investigation   A Macaulay Culkin investigation Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:30 am

Thanks Emma Smile

I'm not sure, it's possible that he will "die" but then they would give us more clues for Michael's case which at some point might be risky that they will give out some important clues that we've never known.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: A Macaulay Culkin investigation   A Macaulay Culkin investigation Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:14 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Thanks Emma Smile

I'm not sure, it's possible that he will "die" but then they would give us more clues for Michael's case which at some point might be risky that they will give out some important clues that we've never known.

Hopefully it will! So if he does 'die' do you think he'll come back WITH Michael?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: A Macaulay Culkin investigation   A Macaulay Culkin investigation Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:31 pm

If he follows Michael's "death" rules, then we would have to wait some other 3 years. It's also possible that it might be a hypothesis for Michael to possibly come back after 7 years.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: A Macaulay Culkin investigation   A Macaulay Culkin investigation Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:47 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
If he follows Michael's "death" rules, then we would have to wait some other 3 years. It's also possible that it might be a hypothesis for Michael to possibly come back after 7 years.

Hmm yeah, that makes a lot of sense!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: A Macaulay Culkin investigation   A Macaulay Culkin investigation Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:41 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Hmm yeah, that makes a lot of sense!

L.O.V.E

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: A Macaulay Culkin investigation   A Macaulay Culkin investigation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:42 am

With the "sightings" in the white Cadilac with the Elvis hood ornament and the NUMEROUS ties to Elvis himself, I have a feeling MJ WILL come back. After Mac's "death"; WITH Mac AND Elvis.

I have a feeling Elvis knows he's not getting any younger and he wants a BAM just as bad as MJ does. The six months to live headline that MJ and now Mac has had is a clue.

Just thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Macaulay Culkin investigation   A Macaulay Culkin investigation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Macaulay Culkin investigation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: