PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to contact realpeterpanyt ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
faithhopelove

How to contact realpeterpanyt ? Empty
PostSubject: How to contact realpeterpanyt ?   How to contact realpeterpanyt ? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:23 am

Hello everybody, I am new here and I would like to much to contact realpeterpanpyt but he doesnt answer. His twitter account and myspace have changed. do you know the new one? please help me. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: How to contact realpeterpanyt ?   How to contact realpeterpanyt ? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:08 am

Pearl Jr confirmed his new Twitter name a while back, it's now @realpeterpanpyt Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
BamsDayIsNear

PostSubject: Re: How to contact realpeterpanyt ?   How to contact realpeterpanyt ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:46 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Pearl Jr confirmed his new Twitter name a while back, it's now @realpeterpanpyt Very Happy

L.O.V.E

he changed his name again.idk why he keeps doing it.idk who he's running from.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: How to contact realpeterpanyt ?   How to contact realpeterpanyt ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:19 pm

BamsDayIsNear wrote:

Hmm that's strange...I bet Pearl Jr will get it...she always knows

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
BamsDayIsNear

PostSubject: Re: How to contact realpeterpanyt ?   How to contact realpeterpanyt ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:57 am

Captain_EO wrote:
BamsDayIsNear wrote:

Hmm that's strange...I bet Pearl Jr will get it...she always knows

L.O.V.E

yes, that is also true. i don't know but for some reason, he seems to communicate with her kind of frequently wouldn't you say?she said that they're good friends (which i doubt) i mean come on, she's never met pppyt in person and she said that he's "african american". how would she even know this when she's never met him in person, just like none of us other people haven't met him either.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: How to contact realpeterpanyt ?   How to contact realpeterpanyt ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:54 am

BamsDayIsNear wrote:

yes, that is also true. i don't know but for some reason, he seems to communicate with her kind of frequently wouldn't you say?she said that they're good friends (which i doubt) i mean come on, she's never met pppyt in person and she said that he's "african american". how would she even know this when she's never met him in person, just like none of us other people haven't met him either.

Yeah she does speak to him a lot! I heard it was almost everyday!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
BamsDayIsNear

PostSubject: Re: How to contact realpeterpanyt ?   How to contact realpeterpanyt ? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:02 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
BamsDayIsNear wrote:

Yeah she does speak to him a lot! I heard it was almost everyday!

L.O.V.E

well i hardly believe any of it tbh. oh and today they had a tinychat session in pearljr's room and there were alot of people in there.well, she was saying some stuff in the room that sounded so weird. just take a look at jordan's video on youtube.

and she gave out pppyt's new username on twitter. https://twitter.com/mjaliases19
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to contact realpeterpanyt ?   How to contact realpeterpanyt ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to contact realpeterpanyt ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: