PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson and the media

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sophielouisex

Michael Jackson and the media Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson and the media   Michael Jackson and the media Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:15 pm

Okay so, we already know that TMZ is notorious for being the first company to report everything mj related, so I decided to download the app from the apple appstore onto my iphone. When the search results for TMZ came up, I was shocked to find an app game called 'celebrity dead or alive' which is game in which you are quizzed on which celebrities are dead or alive. I dont know whether this could mean anything or it is me keeping my eyes 'too open' to hoax clues.
NB I found that the two apps are developed by different media companies (TMZ by telepictures productions and celebrity dead or alive is developed by appsolute media) so it doesnt make much sense to my why the two apps would appear on the same page. Could anyone suggest a reason for this?

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson and the media
Page 1 of 1