PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson, Andy Kaufman Death Hoax Parallel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
amerri04

Michael Jackson, Andy Kaufman Death Hoax Parallel Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson, Andy Kaufman Death Hoax Parallel   Michael Jackson, Andy Kaufman Death Hoax Parallel Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:05 pm

Hello everyone...

I'm new here...Very Happy

I'm going to point out something that you should find this very interesting... Very Happy

I believe Michael Jackson and Comedian Andy Kaufman, both conspired to fake their deaths years ago...around 1982 or 83...The two Movies that are alluding to their disappearance is "Man On The Moon" and "Moonwalker,"... My videos entitled "Michael Jackson, Andy Kaufman Death Hoax Parallel", shows the parallel between the two movies... It's a 5 part series...I've uploaded the first video below...you can watch the others by visiting my Youtube channel...https://www.youtube.com/user/Amerri04 Cool

Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson, Andy Kaufman Death Hoax Parallel   Michael Jackson, Andy Kaufman Death Hoax Parallel Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:44 pm

WELCOME TO THE FORUM AND FAMILY AMERRI04!!!!!!

EXTREMELY GOOD FIND!!! Congrats!! They are amazing! I was 100% sure that Jim carrey is involved in this hoax because of the tweets he has been posting on twitter.... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
amerri04

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson, Andy Kaufman Death Hoax Parallel   Michael Jackson, Andy Kaufman Death Hoax Parallel Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:08 pm

Very Happy OMG! I have to read his tweets...that confirms everything...I'm excited!...Thanks for the info and thanks for watching my videos.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson, Andy Kaufman Death Hoax Parallel   Michael Jackson, Andy Kaufman Death Hoax Parallel Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:09 pm

YOU'RE VERY WELCOME! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Hello   Michael Jackson, Andy Kaufman Death Hoax Parallel Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:35 pm

First off, I would like to say hello to all of you! I'm so glad I found this forum.

This is the first I've heard of the connection with Andy. What has Jim been posting on twitter that seems weird?
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson, Andy Kaufman Death Hoax Parallel   Michael Jackson, Andy Kaufman Death Hoax Parallel Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:21 pm

crystaldanae87 wrote:
First off, I would like to say hello to all of you! I'm so glad I found this forum.

This is the first I've heard of the connection with Andy. What has Jim been posting on twitter that seems weird?

Hello to the new members Smile and welcome

DD I follow him because I love him Embarassed hehe, but as youknow I don't get into the forum or facebook or twitter as much as I would like. Catch me up!! I also wanna know what he has been posting please!

@amerri04 nice videos! thanks for sharing

Love you all
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson, Andy Kaufman Death Hoax Parallel   Michael Jackson, Andy Kaufman Death Hoax Parallel Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:15 am

Inhalib wrote:
DD I follow him because I love him Embarassed hehe, but as youknow I don't get into the forum or facebook or twitter as much as I would like. Catch me up!! I also wanna know what he has been posting please!

Well this topic has been made a long time ago and Jim has been tweeting a lot of things recently which have no connection with the hoax so I don't know how to reach his tweets regarding the hoax as they were,again,posted long time ago. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson, Andy Kaufman Death Hoax Parallel   Michael Jackson, Andy Kaufman Death Hoax Parallel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson, Andy Kaufman Death Hoax Parallel
Page 1 of 1