PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SICKO VH1.!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizzes B.

Mizzes B.

SICKO VH1.!! Empty
PostSubject: SICKO VH1.!!   SICKO VH1.!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:25 am

Hi everybody.......did anybody see that "SICK" VH1 television show over the death of MJ?? It was aired in America and I was able to stream it .....Are they serious VH1?? What a load of garbage it was, how on earth could they even air such rubbish? Do they think by trying to shock MJ fans that we would just give up believing?? Lets boycott VH1 ....Ha ha ha...they suck anyway!!!
Something else I noticed about the picture of MJ with Uri...I noticed how broad MJ´s shoulders are or how thick his neck is.in this foto. If you look at Dave Dave you will see almost straight away the resemblance, not just the eyes,or the look but in fact the "NECK"!! Hey you might all think I am crazy....but I am absoloutley positive that this is in FACT MJ in disguise................!!
L.O.V.E
Mizzes B.
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

SICKO VH1.!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICKO VH1.!!   SICKO VH1.!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:56 am

Hi Mizzes. I've seen just a little part of that VH1 video and yes.. you are right. But for me it was important bcause it caused a reaction in the Jackson family that I didn't expect it. As fas as I know they get mad are where offended by this VH1 rehancement... but why would they be mad at some TV channel that is showing how bad things can get? In one part we have the Jacksons on twitter saying they want justice for Michael and that some things seems to be forgotten.. but on the other hand we have some creepy documentary that shows what supposedly happen on that day.
My point is.. why his family get mad when the only thing VH1 pretended to do was to show what we all have heard and read since that day? O.o or perhaps they reacted that way because VH1 mentioned that there where some strange things happening in the timeline :O

I'm sure we will have more documentarys about Michael, specially when June arrives.. but even then we must keep the faith and always remember that for us, those strange things have an explanation: he is alive!

Lots of L.O.V.E!! and sorry for my english Razz
Back to top Go down

SICKO VH1.!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: