PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can't say too much

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

I can't say too much Empty
PostSubject: I can't say too much   I can't say too much Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:17 pm

I realized that in the interviews that are given to the Jacksons, they always state "I can't say too much, truth will prevail". That phrase always sneaks it's way through when the "death" of Michael is brought up. They say a piece of the story, but they don't say the whole thing, like if they want us to find out for ourselves what the last part is. If Michael was really dead, then they won't have to cover up anything or worry about revealing something we're not supposed to know till later, so this proves more that they know Michael is alive and that they want us to see for ourselves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

I can't say too much Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't say too much   I can't say too much Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:44 am

Yeah thats what i thought! Seems that TMZ are willing to give out more information than the Jacksons themselves!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down

I can't say too much
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: jACTIONS :: The Jacksons Actions-
Jump to: