PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MICHAEL WAS RIPPED?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

MICHAEL WAS RIPPED? Empty
PostSubject: MICHAEL WAS RIPPED?   MICHAEL WAS RIPPED? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:20 pm

So as you have just heard, Dermot o'Leary stated that at the O2 Press Conference, Michael gave him a hug and he was RIPPED.
The main question here would be, evidently Michael appeared healthy, but the Michael in This Is It appears less healthy. So is the Michael in This Is It the real Michael or is it the Michael at the O2 Press Conference?

If you claim that both of these men were Michael Jackson, then how did Michael lose so much weight in 3 months? If anything, Michael should've been how Dermot described him. "RIPPED".
As you may be aware, Michael was training and building-up his muscle with the Lean Green not so fat Killing machine, Lou Therigno. However, if it were the real Michael in This Is It, Lou cannot have trained him very well. Difference is, the guy at the O2 would suit the Lou Therigno story above.

SO WHO DO YOU THINK WAS THE REAL MICHAEL JACKSON.
BOTH?
O2?
THIS IS IT?
OR NONE?

Besides, wouldn't that make a great movie if Michael was filming double all of this time as part of a new 'Behind the Curtain' career?!
Back to top Go down
http://truthprevails.heavenforum.com
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL WAS RIPPED?   MICHAEL WAS RIPPED? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:41 am

O2 press conference.. it was not him.
TII.. hmmmmmmm it depends on wich part of the movie you are looking at. For me there where doubles used on TII one is for sure! and I guess we have all seen that picture of Smooth Criminal where another Michael is sitting in a chair. I have to go now but when I come back I'll take a screenshot of that part of the movie.
So.. what Lou said for me a) is not true (or maybe he was working on his body but didn't get to some good results) , or b) we haven't seen Michael neither in the O2 or TII.
About Dermot Sad I don't know what ripped means Sad so I can't say my opinion on that Razz

Lots of L.O.V.E!
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL WAS RIPPED?   MICHAEL WAS RIPPED? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:18 pm

Ripped means you are strong and muscular.
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL WAS RIPPED?   MICHAEL WAS RIPPED? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:17 am

onemorechance wrote:
Ripped means you are strong and muscular.

Thank you very much!

Now I can post Razz

Most of the people that doesn't believe that there where doubles in TII argues that Michael was 50 years old and he was't healthy, etc etc as an explanation for his bad moves or for not doing moonwalk in Billie Jean (have you ever seen such a thing as Billie Jean without moonwalk?)...
Anyhow, we have Lou saying that he was training and Dermot saying that he was ripped (Wink),and in the other hand we have the media saying that he was unhealthy. For me the Michael in the O2 wasn't our Michael, and yes.. that Michael looks pretty healthy Razz, but I don't believe that our Michael was like a zombie or some old man as some people think he was.

The truth will prevail!! we will ask Michael some day Smile

Lots of L.O.V.E!
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL WAS RIPPED?   MICHAEL WAS RIPPED? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:48 am

Yes, but he said that the Billie Jean he did was something like it was supposed to be. By the way, where was that performed?
Back to top Go down
mjmyangelbaby

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL WAS RIPPED?   MICHAEL WAS RIPPED? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:14 am

Well I definitely think that the peguin seen was not Michael, I think the orange pants Michael was him if you look at TII there's one whow looks just plain weird and then there's the one who looks taller and just healthy and more manly I think that's the real Michael. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL WAS RIPPED?   MICHAEL WAS RIPPED? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MICHAEL WAS RIPPED?
Page 1 of 1