PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh, the Jacksons'...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
beLIEving

Oh, the Jacksons'... Empty
PostSubject: Oh, the Jacksons'...   Oh, the Jacksons'... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:43 pm

Seem like everytime I turn around the Jacksons have changed or added to what they will be doing to mark Michaels' 'passing'.
They are breaking bread together
Katherine and the kids are going to Gary
They are getting together to celebrate Michael
Now I just read that Katherine will be signing her book in Beverly Hills on Sat. night
I would have thought they would be in Gary longer than just the 25th
I really don't believe we will see a comeback on the 25th from MJ if his mom is doing a book signing on the 26th. It would kind of take away from the event. Smile
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the Jacksons'...   Oh, the Jacksons'... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:21 am

It sounds really weird, I mean do u really not know what u will do on that special day? I think this will be some major surprise... We only have a few hours left... I think something schocking will happen on the news. Jermain/Katehrine or somebody will be doing a worldwide interview and something weird will happen that only the believers will uderstand. for example a child with a butterfly on its hat or something like that.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the Jacksons'...   Oh, the Jacksons'... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:34 am

They will close Encino for some hours on June 25th. Also people are allowed into MJs tomb, but not his grave, they are NOT allowed to take pictures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the Jacksons'...   Oh, the Jacksons'... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, the Jacksons'...
Page 1 of 1