PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

they sent Michael to La Med center.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bevrae

they sent Michael to La Med center. Empty
PostSubject: they sent Michael to La Med center.   they sent Michael to La Med center. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:31 pm

why would they use a helicopter?were are they transporting Michael to? Question Maybe I missed that but I watch the whole video.

please answer! Bevrae
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: they sent Michael to La Med center.   they sent Michael to La Med center. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:28 pm

They Sent Him To The Morgue
For An Autopsy,,,. ( The Coroners Office ).
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: they sent Michael to La Med center.   they sent Michael to La Med center. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:54 pm

bevrae wrote:
why would they use a helicopter?were are they transporting Michael to? Question Maybe I missed that but I watch the whole video.

please answer! Bevrae

first of all welcome to the forum bevrae.

Now i don't really understand the question. Do you mean when they were transporting "Michael" to the hospital?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: they sent Michael to La Med center.   they sent Michael to La Med center. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:11 am

Nope. I Think He Means Where Are They Transporting Michael To? Why Didn't They Just Use An Ambulance??

Ok Heres Your Awnser:
They Are "Supposedley" "Transporting" Michael To The Morgue (The Place Where You Have An Autopsy Done).
Why Didn't They Use A Car?? *Only God Knows*... But My Theory Is That The Fans And Paparazzi Would Make Up Alot Of Traffic... But What Would Be The Rush
I Mean He Was "Supposedly Dead Right?".

Keep beLIEving.
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: they sent Michael to La Med center.   they sent Michael to La Med center. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:31 am

MJacksonHD wrote:
Nope. I Think He Means Where Are They Transporting Michael To? Why Didn't They Just Use An Ambulance??

Ok Heres Your Awnser:
They Are "Supposedley" "Transporting" Michael To The Morgue (The Place Where You Have An Autopsy Done).
Why Didn't They Use A Car?? *Only God Knows*... But My Theory Is That The Fans And Paparazzi Would Make Up Alot Of Traffic... But What Would Be The Rush
I Mean He Was "Supposedly Dead Right?".

Keep beLIEving.

I totally agree with HD, I always thought that it was because of the rush of media and fans... the news was spread as fast as hot bread is selled, so probably the reason why they used an helicopter was just to avoid the people..including media
.. here comes my believer comment Razz also because is less probable to take a close snapshot of the wiondow/door of an helicopter than one of a car stuck in the middle of a road Razz

Love you all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: they sent Michael to La Med center.   they sent Michael to La Med center. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

they sent Michael to La Med center.
Page 1 of 1