PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TOPICS MOVED

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Inhalib
Inhalib

TOPICS MOVED Empty
PostSubject: TOPICS MOVED   TOPICS MOVED Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:30 pm

If you can't find your topic here is probably because is not in the BREAKING NEWS place anymore and has been moved to the proper section. I have moved some topics related to the Jackson's in general to the section of The Jacktions where they belong. This is just to have some order for us and for the people that don't get in as much as we do and want to find posts with an information in particular.

I understand that Breaking News is the most read section but not all the topics should be here, this is a recent forum by the time and we keep increasing the number of members, of course that will increase the numbers of topics and posts, so let's all put our grain of sand and try to put the topics in the proper sections created by Tom. This will make the search easier for us as muchs as for new members or just visitors, and it will not lead us to a caothic forum when we become even a bigger family with a lot of opinions to share.

Moderators: if you can moderate some section in particular, please do it.

L.O.V.E you all!
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

TOPICS MOVED Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOPICS MOVED   TOPICS MOVED Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:56 pm

YEEEES!!! CONGRATS!!!

I wanted to do this too, but I had problems with becoming a mod Razz I wrote about this in my topic about MJ being psychic(not as in mentaly unstable)
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

TOPICS MOVED Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOPICS MOVED   TOPICS MOVED Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:40 pm

good.. lol i forgot there were other topics lol Wink
Back to top Go down
beLIEving

TOPICS MOVED Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOPICS MOVED   TOPICS MOVED Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:19 pm

Oops, I think I may have been one of the guilty partys that did that. Sorry. I will search where to post better next time. Embarassed thanks!
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

TOPICS MOVED Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOPICS MOVED   TOPICS MOVED Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:19 am

ok=)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Inhalib
Inhalib

TOPICS MOVED Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOPICS MOVED   TOPICS MOVED Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:01 pm

beLIEving wrote:
Oops, I think I may have been one of the guilty partys that did that. Sorry. I will search where to post better next time. Embarassed thanks!

LOL, no problem, we all usually post in here, as I said before, the breaking news section is the most visited.. so in some way is ok to post everything in there for just everyone to read it lol, but at the same time it will became a cothic breaking news section in some moment Razz so.. I'll do my best with the little time I have on internet.

L.O.V.E you all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TOPICS MOVED Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOPICS MOVED   TOPICS MOVED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TOPICS MOVED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: