PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uri helped me stop smoking! You can stop TODAY!

Go down 
+4
ABrightNewDay
iloveumoremj
Emma
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Uri helped me stop smoking! You can stop TODAY! Empty
PostSubject: Uri helped me stop smoking! You can stop TODAY!   Uri helped me stop smoking! You can stop TODAY! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:27 am

As mentioned in the previous forum, Uri DEFINATELY helped me stop smoking. Here's my story:

There has been many occasions when I have been either confonted or lectured regarding my worst habit, being smoking. However, not once did I ever take this critisism on board. I blindly continued to smoke.

From the age of 11, I have been smoking, regretfully up to 20 rolled cigarettes in a day. I never would have considered giving up smoking, without the help of Uri Geller.

It was the experience that I had, mentioned in the previous forum, that changed my life for the better. Sitting in his meditating room was hypnotic enough, despite the piercing eyes and powerful words of Uri Geller, penetrating your mind. Although it was a frightening experience, it felt that the only way I would "kick the habit", would be if I was given strict advice.

After being officially "told off" by Uri Geller and my interview coming to an end, I began my journey home. Although it was a long walk, a majority of the time it took was simply a blur. I felt extremely calm, almost as though I was in a trance. I didn't want to make eye contact, nor did I feel as though I wanted to talk to anybody.

The next I awoke, suffering a hatred towards the sight and smell of smoking. It was odd. Despite continuing to smoke, each day I vowed to cut down by one, eventually bribing my habit to a full and final end. I called Uri and thanked him in delight for helping me cut down, to which he replied,
"Tom, I didn't ASK you to cut down, I TOLD you to stop! You will stop smoking tomorrow and your life will change".
I was shocked at the tone of his response, but very appreciative of his words.

I awoke the next day, and didn't smoke at all and it has remained that way to this present day.

I would like to pass on Uri's words, by saying 'It's willpower. You believe that it was me that helped you, but subconciously, you have given up yourself. The human mind has so much hidden potential, but it is YOU that must discover it'.

I will not lie by saying it is easy to give up, but it certainly isn't hard.

When I returned to Uri's home, I questioned what happened and whether he hypnotised me.
"I injected something into your mind, but this was 80-90% you".

So there you have it. I stopped smoking in just about a week and I smoked quite heavily for 4-5 years. I may greatfully say that I had the help of Uri Geller, but you can do this too. Just have the will power and instruct your mind, plant the order in your brain that YOU WILL STOP SMOKING.

"ABC, it's easy as 123".

Tom Pickering
Back to top Go down
http://truthprevails.heavenforum.com
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Uri helped me stop smoking! You can stop TODAY!   Uri helped me stop smoking! You can stop TODAY! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:46 pm

It took me forever to figure out how to reply to this, lol. This is AMAZZZING! I have tried damn near EVERYTHING to stop smoking. I haven't tried Uri though, lol. I have been smoking for so long. I am embarrassed to say just how long. I wish this were me. I wish I was the one telling people the story of how I laid them down and NEVER picked them back up again. UUUGGGGH
Back to top Go down
iloveumoremj

PostSubject: Re: Uri helped me stop smoking! You can stop TODAY!   Uri helped me stop smoking! You can stop TODAY! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:12 am

well done ,which ever way you gave up,i have given up now for 8 and a half weeks now through the nhs stop smoking clinic,
Back to top Go down
ABrightNewDay

ABrightNewDay

PostSubject: Re: Uri helped me stop smoking! You can stop TODAY!   Uri helped me stop smoking! You can stop TODAY! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:55 pm

Aww thats great to hear that you were able to quit smoking with Uri's help (dont discredit yourself though, I believe it was also your willpower too Smile ) Glad you quit now before you would do more damage to yourself in the long run!

Congrats Tom! cheers
Back to top Go down
VioletSky

PostSubject: Re: Uri helped me stop smoking! You can stop TODAY!   Uri helped me stop smoking! You can stop TODAY! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:49 am

yeah, that's really great to know Uri helped you to lose this habit.
I wish my bro would quit smoking..will is the most important though..
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: Uri helped me stop smoking! You can stop TODAY!   Uri helped me stop smoking! You can stop TODAY! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:50 am

That's great. Smoking is extremely bad for your health. How did you land your interview with Uri?
Back to top Go down
ILY Michael

ILY Michael

PostSubject: Re: Uri helped me stop smoking! You can stop TODAY!   Uri helped me stop smoking! You can stop TODAY! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:56 pm

I'm proud of you Tom! That's wonderful!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Juvenile

Juvenile

PostSubject: Re: Uri helped me stop smoking! You can stop TODAY!   Uri helped me stop smoking! You can stop TODAY! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:33 pm

but now i have no one to steal rollies off...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uri helped me stop smoking! You can stop TODAY!   Uri helped me stop smoking! You can stop TODAY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uri helped me stop smoking! You can stop TODAY!
Page 1 of 1