PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

man in the hat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
achillesara

achillesara

man in the hat Empty
PostSubject: man in the hat   man in the hat Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:14 pm

Hi, I was wondering if anybody has a picture of that "Hat Man", from the day of the memorial, showing all his clothes(INCLUDING HIS SHOES !). It may seem silly, but do you remember what Marlon (Michael's Brother) said during the memorial about Michael in disguise? he says about the time when he spotted Michael at a store buying albums, dressed up as an "OLDER GENTLEMAN"
quote: " (..) and those shoes did not help(...)". Just maybe the "hat man" had some kind of shoes Michael often wore. I know it may seem stupid but that just might be another clue...

I wish you all the best in the search of the truth in which I shall too participate.

here is a video of Marlon and Jermaine at the ceremony;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fpQyk2Kl-Q

Last edited by achillesara on Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

man in the hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: man in the hat   man in the hat Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:20 pm

This is strange because I've followed the hoax since day one. But I never put the two things together. Do you suppose Marlon threw that out there deliberately? Then Kenny Ortega did so too. A lot of people have talked about his disguises.
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

man in the hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: man in the hat   man in the hat Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:35 pm

I have no idea. It's just another clue i found interesting to take a look at. Sometimes i think this is all an interactive movie in which we are the actors trying to find out what is actually going on. And that our job is to interpret the facts we are being given. And by the way what did Kenny Ortega say about Michael's disguises?
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

man in the hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: man in the hat   man in the hat Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:06 pm

He mentioned that one time he met Michael to go to a movie and he showed up disguised as an old man in a wheel chair. His artist also stated that he showed up at a meeting in diguise.
Do you suppose that this is also part of the mystery of Michael Jackson? I mean we really do not know who he really is. The more we study him, the less we know. In This Is It they advertise it as getting to know the man you never knew.
I am getting to the point where I see "reality" and "fantasy" are blurring. Was this the intent?
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

man in the hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: man in the hat   man in the hat Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:02 am

I was just surfing over youtube and thats what I've found:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LgchbNZsTM&feature=related //look at 2:40
That's what I was wandering about before!!!!!!! His shoes are the ones Michael kept on wearing. OMG now I'm about 95% positive he is alive. Read my earlier post in this topic, and listen to Marlon's speech at the Memorial.
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

man in the hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: man in the hat   man in the hat Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:34 pm

I've never seen that video. I've heard of hatman, but I thought this man had been identified. I think the shoes were the biggest clue given out by the family. And old man by Marlon, Kenny and his artist. Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

man in the hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: man in the hat   man in the hat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

man in the hat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: The People :: "Hat Man"-
Jump to: