PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Janet on GMTV

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Janet on GMTV Empty
PostSubject: Janet on GMTV   Janet on GMTV Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:30 am

In the UK there is a morning breakfast show called GMTV and today Janet was on talking about her latest movie...When the guy interviewing her asked "I know it has been a difficult year for you, so how have the other actors helped you to cope?" (Or something along those lines) and she replied "Yeah it WAS tough...sorry it IS tough!" I cannot remember if those were her exact words but i definietly remember her changing the tense from WAS to IS! Now why would she do that? It was almost as if she had forgotten what had happened to her brother! Or was it an intentional slip-up? Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

Janet on GMTV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on GMTV   Janet on GMTV Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:04 am

Captain_EO wrote:
In the UK there is a morning breakfast show called GMTV and today Janet was on talking about her latest movie...When the guy interviewing her asked "I know it has been a difficult year for you, so how have the other actors helped you to cope?" (Or something along those lines) and she replied "Yeah it WAS tough...sorry it IS tough!" I cannot remember if those were her exact words but i definietly remember her changing the tense from WAS to IS! Now why would she do that? It was almost as if she had forgotten what had happened to her brother! Or was it an intentional slip-up? Suspect

L.O.V.E
hey sis good post Very Happy ....i like the jackson family slip-up lol..anyway these were made to we realize that mike IS NOT WAS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
lilak2020

lilak2020

Janet on GMTV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on GMTV   Janet on GMTV Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:08 am

good find.... the Jackson slip ups are such good clues thanks for finding another one

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Janet on GMTV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on GMTV   Janet on GMTV Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:35 am

No probs Smile thanks Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Janet on GMTV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on GMTV   Janet on GMTV Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:31 pm

what more can I say...

~The Jacksons' slip-ups are made intentionally~

there's no doubt...Thank you,Em Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Janet on GMTV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on GMTV   Janet on GMTV Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:36 pm

Your welcome Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Janet on GMTV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on GMTV   Janet on GMTV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Janet on GMTV
Page 1 of 1