PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

QUOTES BY CRISS ANGEL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
herkules

herkules

QUOTES BY CRISS ANGEL Empty
PostSubject: QUOTES BY CRISS ANGEL   QUOTES BY CRISS ANGEL Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:06 am

Criss Angel's book about his life and his art called MINDFREAK. The quote I have chosen is meant to try and give you an idea how his mind works and what he is trying to convey with his art- a combination of magic, illusion, escapology etc etc.......

As whacked and out there as some of my stuff appears, I'd like to believe there is tremendous substance behind everything I do. It comes from a very deep place inside my soul. All of my material is filled with metaphors and interpretative messages. For example, I devoted an entire episode of MINDFREAK to vanishing. Why? Well, who hasn't wanted to disappear, escape, or vanish from their life or problems at one time or another? There are lots of days I wish I could. I look at each demonstration I do as an opportunity to open minds, to break down barriers, and to help you connect your mind, body and spirit in a very new and deeply meaningful way.

Quote taken from Criss Angel,Mindfreak, pp 80-81.

Any thoughts on this? pirat

Herkules the searcher of clues Aka Titania farao

albino albino
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/407536909
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

QUOTES BY CRISS ANGEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUOTES BY CRISS ANGEL   QUOTES BY CRISS ANGEL Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:30 pm

Cool, great find Smile oh and welcome to the forum herkules Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down

QUOTES BY CRISS ANGEL
Page 1 of 1