PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also??

Go down 
+7
leahciM NoskcaJ
Captain_EO
moonwalk 11/19
Dirty Diana
lovemjangel
BehindTheMask
KingIsAlive
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also?? Empty
PostSubject: Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also??   Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:48 am

Guys, I have been inboxing Leahcim Noskcaj via YouTube and he was talking to me about the MJ-Clinic video. I asked him if it was a clue that MJ may be closer to returning, like anywhere from the time of the convention on his birthday up until July 2011. His reply: Do not believe it until 2012. First the construction of the monument.

So what I'm getting at here, do you think Leahcim is set up with TIAI and could be one of the Russians that is using mind control??
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also??   Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:52 am

Did he answer in english? I thought he was all about spanish.

I dont believe it's any russian people behind LeachimNoskcaj. The video is for sure Michael, but when it was recorded is another thing.
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also??   Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:01 am

Did he tell you why his youtube account was suspended?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also??   Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:04 am

I was googleing, and found this link.. http://www.visit-rimini.com/blog/the-leahcim-noskcaj-syndrome/

Leachim Noskcaj syndrome.. Well, I can't see anything interesting in the text really, but yeah.
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also??   Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:05 am

Yes it was in complete English, I copied and pasted it on my first comment above. No he did not but when he replies I will try to find out.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also??   Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:25 pm

I totally agree with Tom! There are definitely no russians behind Leahcim.If there would have been,Leahcim wouldn't be "A person hard to talk about."
Hmmm,as far as I know,those from the USA who are living closer to Mexico know both english and spanish (more or less).
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also??   Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:28 pm

Yes I know Spanish Diana even tho I'm by Canada but I'm telling you he wrote that to me in complete English!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also??   Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:33 pm

Yes i know...i am paying a very close attention to all the members' posts...
Ok...you can think another way: What if Leahcim is really Michael and everybody knows he speaks english,but he has a friend who is from Mexico or knows spanish very well and asked him for a helping hand? Just to make us think he is NOT michael because we know michael doesn't speak spanish.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also??   Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:38 pm

I believe Michael could write Spanish very well. He made at least two songs in Spanish, What More Can I Give and I Just Can't Stop Loving You.

He was at least interested in spanish, and Mexico writes Spanish yes.
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also??   Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:44 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
I believe Michael could write Spanish very well. He made at least two songs in Spanish, What More Can I Give and I Just Can't Stop Loving You.

He was at least interested in spanish, and Mexico writes Spanish yes.

Very good point Tom. And Diana you also made a good point but I do believe Michael knows Spanish.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also??   Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:46 pm

Maybe a reason maybe Michael went to Mexico. If he is alive, he for sure went there first. A lot of celebrities goes to Mexico to hide, and a spanish/mexican talking country.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also??   Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:49 pm

if you say so... lol!
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also??   Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:02 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
Maybe a reason maybe Michael went to Mexico. If he is alive, he for sure went there first. A lot of celebrities goes to Mexico to hide, and a spanish/mexican talking country.

I just want to know why he was being so revealing before the account was suspended
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also??   Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:22 pm

is this person saying mj might return in 2011 or 2012?
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also??   Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:25 pm

2012 but I don't think it'll be that long
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also??   Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:26 pm

yes, well, I guess it's hard to tell. elephant
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also??   Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:31 pm

That is very true but I think this person is trying to get us to believe he will return in 2012 so if he returns before then, it'd be as if we weren't even expecting it. But we're all waiting for Cirque du Soleil in 2011... I'm still trying to figure out what monument he is talking about
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also??   Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:36 pm

I have no idea what monument he's talking about..
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also??   Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:24 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:
2012 but I don't think it'll be that long

Me neither...longest i think it will be is 2011

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
leahciM NoskcaJ

PostSubject: Re: Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also??   Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:45 am

I'll be here, seeing how far the speculation can get.
We are not Russians, but we have representatives.

LeahciM NoskcaJ
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also??   Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:57 am

Great to see you joined our forum, (noskcaJ) leachiM noskcaJ

I believe in what I see in your videos, and it doesn't hurt to find out an answer. I'm patient, and I have faith. Truth will prevail.
Back to top Go down
diane

diane

PostSubject: Re: Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also??   Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:02 am

nice to see you leachiM noskcaJ
welcome
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also??   Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 am

Welcome to the forum Leahchim great to see you. I love your videos and i am glad to see you joined our forum.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also??   Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:10 am

Welcome Leahcim! As the others said we are really glad of you to be here Smile Hope you will enjoy reading the forum.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also??   Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:31 am

Welcome to the forum and the family leahciM NoskcaJ Very Happy Great to have you here!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also??   Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Leahcim Noskcaj a mind controller also??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next