PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MagicalXscapism on Michael Kids

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lilak2020

lilak2020

MagicalXscapism on Michael Kids Empty
PostSubject: MagicalXscapism on Michael Kids   MagicalXscapism on Michael Kids Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:00 pm

Check out MagiacalXscapism's new video. She talks Michael's kids and how Michael is introducing them to show business.

Love you I love you

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: MagicalXscapism on Michael Kids   MagicalXscapism on Michael Kids Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:09 am

Very good one.Thanks for sharing Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: MagicalXscapism on Michael Kids   MagicalXscapism on Michael Kids Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:11 am

Sure no problem i think MagicalXscapism makes great hoax videos and i thought this one made a lot of sense and had great clues in it.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: MagicalXscapism on Michael Kids   MagicalXscapism on Michael Kids Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:13 am

Yes,the video is really great
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: MagicalXscapism on Michael Kids   MagicalXscapism on Michael Kids Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:33 am

the person who made this video sure has a lot to say sometimes. Wink I don't think i could make videos like that. i mean i'd probably run out of things to talk about. lol!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: MagicalXscapism on Michael Kids   MagicalXscapism on Michael Kids Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:46 am

moonwalk 11/19 wrote:
the person who made this video sure has a lot to say sometimes. Wink I don't think i could make videos like that. i mean i'd probably run out of things to talk about. lol!

lol! yeah me too! Or i would run out of clues to make a video 10 mins long!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: MagicalXscapism on Michael Kids   MagicalXscapism on Michael Kids Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:53 am

Captain_EO wrote:
moonwalk 11/19 wrote:

lol! yeah me too! Or i would run out of clues to make a video 10 mins long!

L.O.V.E

lol! probably this person does a lot of research though. but i still think it would be kind of hard. What a Face
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: MagicalXscapism on Michael Kids   MagicalXscapism on Michael Kids Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:43 pm

MagicalXscampism is an amazing investigator she defiantly knows what she is talking about and makes great videos. It takes a talented person to do what she does.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: MagicalXscapism on Michael Kids   MagicalXscapism on Michael Kids Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:34 pm

lilak2020 wrote:
MagicalXscampism is an amazing investigator she defiantly knows what she is talking about and makes great videos. It takes a talented person to do what she does.

-Alex

yes she is very talented at what she does. study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MagicalXscapism on Michael Kids   MagicalXscapism on Michael Kids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MagicalXscapism on Michael Kids
Page 1 of 1