PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New videos

Go down 
+7
Rogerrabbit
lilak2020
Captain_EO
Manu060662
mjwendy
BehindTheMask
Christina robinson
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

New videos Empty
PostSubject: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:05 am

Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

New videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:18 am

Doesn't move like Michael, and does not even SOUND or talk like Michael Jackson.
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

New videos Empty
PostSubject: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:23 am

Just wanted to see what you all thought
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

New videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:25 am

Now I read what Leahcim wrote, and thanks for bringing this up.

Yes, there is definitely a message in the whole song.

Also this guy isn't horrible, but I think it's not good that people think this is Michael. He is good, and he should continue.
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

New videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:04 am

HMMMM. His blog is gone now. Question scratch

EDIT: I guess it must be thins link? I found it a different way. L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

New videos Empty
PostSubject: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:22 pm

His site on twitter is still the same
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

New videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:20 am

Hello.
Does any of you have this video? It is very interesting if that's true.
MJHoaxEvidence
An Insider Reveal the Truth About "This is it"
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

New videos Empty
PostSubject: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:31 am

Mjhoaxevidence. Insider reveals TII. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUiXdkqy6iQ&sns=em
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

New videos Empty
PostSubject: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:36 am

I own the TII movie and when I watched it on show time yesterday, its different. They changed it. Its totally different from the 3 disc collector dvds that I have. Why? They make it look ike mj doesn't know his lines. He also is instructing the girl who sings with him how to sing it. She's been singing with him forecer!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

New videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:09 am

Christina robinson wrote:
Mjhoaxevidence. Insider reveals TII. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUiXdkqy6iQ&sns=em

I have never seen this before and whilst i am writing this i am only half way through the video, but i just want to say thank you so much for posting it because TII is still amazing me! People are still able to find clues and it has been almost a year since it's release! I had no idea that some of the dancers were actors (although i did have my suspicions at the beginning where they are explaining the feeling of dancing alongside Mike. That part always seemed 'fake' and set up, not as if it was a real candid interview!), so again thanks for posting this!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

New videos Empty
PostSubject: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:54 am

Your welcome
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

New videos Empty
PostSubject: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:25 am

New video, according to marlon mj alive at rome tribute. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GE8g13j6g0&sns=em
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

New videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:53 pm

Wow great video. I want to know who this insider is and if we can trust this person. Either way there is the proof that the dancers are actors which is a big clue. Thanks for posting this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

New videos Empty
PostSubject: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:56 pm

Your welcom, that's only part 1 there is more to come!! cheers
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

New videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:56 pm

Your welcom, that's only part 1 there is more to come!! cheers

Yes i noticed. I can't wait to see what else this insider has to say Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

New videos Empty
PostSubject: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:12 pm

THink that's good, look at this one, Michael jackson all points lead to vegas. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urKGjlSy7-o&sns=em
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

New videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:26 pm

good video, i agree with captain eo, with my sceptical head on I can agree with some of the user comments on the extra cameras and camera people etc being used for 3-D  back visiuals as for imdb it's not a reliable source I believe anyone can edit the info, also we get alot of source information these days even on the news, sources say this say that not reliable in my opinion, I will agree about what was said about frank delio he's lying about the cheap cameras this is it is cinematic quality, sometimes we see michael dressed differently for the same song are we to believe michael never  completed whole songs in the same session, I guess it all helps add to the doubt over michaels health.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

New videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:26 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:
good video, i agree with captain eo, with my sceptical head on I can agree with some of the user comments on the extra cameras and camera people etc being used for 3-D  back visiuals as for imdb it's not a reliable source I believe anyone can edit the info, also we get alot of source information these days even on the news, sources say this say that not reliable in my opinion, I will agree about what was said about frank delio he's lying about the cheap cameras this is it is cinematic quality, sometimes we see michael dressed differently for the same song are we to believe michael never  completed whole songs in the same session, I guess it all helps add to the doubt over michaels health.

Thanks Rogerrabbit! Also I heard, like many of you probably have, that Michael only showed up for 2 of the rehearsal days out of 45...So this made me think! You know when they are 'shooting green screen' and that woman says "And Michael's coming today!" she seems to be really really excited when she says it! As if she hasn't seen Mike for a while! Maybe this could back up the theory of the doubles used? It's just the way she says it!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

New videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:08 pm

Good point you have a finer eye for detail than me, wasn't this is it ment to be for Michael's own private movie collection? and don't we get people talking to Michael through the lense  while others are talking about him in 3rd party terms, I think the auditionees talk to him while the musicians and costume designers talk about him, and Michael does seem to address the camera in the group circle about having 4 years to get it right, who could he be addressing? himself I doubt it and the teaser at the end of this is it which I missed at the cinema that is a very dubious thing to add.

I not sure about this dedication people mention, TII was michael's own work so I don't think ones owns work can dedicated to ones self but I do think that only the creator of the work can dedicate it to who they wish in this case it would be Michael to his children, during TII he mentions his mother and father was that a common occurrance? I know he always mentions his brothers.

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

New videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:05 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:

Good point you have a finer eye for detail than me, wasn't this is it ment to be for Michael's own private movie collection? and don't we get people talking to Michael through the lense  while others are talking about him in 3rd party terms, I think the auditionees talk to him while the musicians and costume designers talk about him, and Michael does seem to address the camera in the group circle about having 4 years to get it right, who could he be addressing? himself I doubt it and the teaser at the end of this is it which I missed at the cinema that is a very dubious thing to add.

I not sure about this dedication people mention, TII was michael's own work so I don't think ones owns work can dedicated to ones self but I do think that only the creator of the work can dedicate it to who they wish in this case it would be Michael to his children, during TII he mentions his mother and father was that a common occurrance? I know he always mentions his brothers.

Some great things you have pointed out there Rogerrabbit...i totally agree with you!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

New videos Empty
PostSubject: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:16 am

Here is part 2--Insider truth TII. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCX6KcT-5gs&sns=em
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

New videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:49 am

woww great videos..waiting for the next video Very Happy ..thx for sharing

I love you
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

New videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:28 am

Here is part 2--Insider truth TII. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCX6KcT-5gs&sns=em

Great video! I am looking forward to the next one now! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

New videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:02 am

Very Happy This is great. Like i said before i hope this person is reliable although they seem to know a lot. Anyway hope the next one comes out soon.
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

New videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:01 am

Love your avatar lilak2020, and captain eo's too with 1958-200(strike) *grins*

all signs still points to hoax, magicalxscapism seems to know her/his stuff regarding unions n actors, I see the logic in thinking you don't need stuntmen in the documentaries but within this "accidental" docomentary or movie there was footage shot for back drops including thriller the gangster scenes and the building scene at the begining of smooth criminal, but what if we saw another docomentary and the subjects were watching a movie would the actors and production in that movie still get a mention in the credits?. 

Again we hear kenny O talking about being in the editting room with michael everyday and he mentions this is it as a "film", again I agree how could this docomentary film be soo blind as not to even mention the passing of a pure genius, very suspect, could it also be partly seeing what's not there.

I think it was kingsalive who mentioned Murray going to a play called much ado about nothing which is apparently a play within a play, I get the sense that TII or the whole hoax is some how based on that formula although I can't quite put my finger on it or explain it, that could be a job for the experienced investigators Smile. It's all for love.    

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: New videos   New videos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New videos
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next