PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

O2 Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!!

Go down 
+9
ABrightNewDay
King of Pop
Inhalib
karen290858
iloveumoremj
MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF
~ashley09~
Emma
cat99
13 posters
AuthorMessage
cat99

O2  Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!! Empty
PostSubject: O2 Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!!   O2  Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:06 pm

Hi,

I want to make a statement and like to have everybody's opinion on this.

I don't think the man that announced the concerts at the O2 was Michael Jackson, but 0ne of his many doubles!
I think he might have used a double so there would be no legal problems afterwards, as he wasn't going to do the concerts but only the movie.
Also it would be to difficult for him to lie like that in front of his fans.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Emma

PostSubject: Re: O2 Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!!   O2  Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:48 pm

I respectfully disagree with you. I know it was him! He used decoys to get away from screaming fans and paparazzi. Not to face the public. He used doubles in videos where you could not see the face close up. It was not a double. I know it!
Back to top Go down
~ashley09~
~ashley09~

PostSubject: Re: O2 Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!!   O2  Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:03 pm

I am still stuck on this one, but my gut tells me it was him. I don't think that he would let a double greet HIS public.
Back to top Go down
MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF

MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF

PostSubject: Re: O2 Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!!   O2  Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:46 pm

I understand why so many people have questioned it being Michael but after watching the press conference many times and studying him,my gut instinct is it is indeed the real MJ.
I just wonder if he was acting this way on purpose to send a message because in my opinion,I have never seen him act like that at any press conferences throughout his career.He has always been humble,soft spoken and calm.
He was too animated with the air punching and hand gestures,short with his speech which almost really was just a statement repeated over and over and I have never seen him fumble with the microphone and play around with it like he was before in any live statements or appearances.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/canadiancutie80
iloveumoremj

PostSubject: Re: O2 Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!!   O2  Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:37 am

i feel it was michael too,i think he was acting different because he was nervous,he didn,t know what the public reaction would be,
Back to top Go down
karen290858

karen290858

PostSubject: Re: O2 Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!!   O2  Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:51 pm

I dont believe it was Michael. The behaviour was very irratic, unlike Michaels usual humility when public speaking. Also, I noticed that the Michael on the stage was 2-3 inches taller than Dermot O'Leary when he gave him a hug and to the best of my knowledge Michael is 5'9''. Dermot O'Leary is 5'8'' tall. Also, Michaels legs were too long, as they were with the peole in TII. Just my opinion, I could be wrong but it was something that I noticed. Let me know what you think. Karen.
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: O2 Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!!   O2  Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:22 am

well.. I respect every opinion but, IMO, it was not Michael.. when I first saw this press conference I was like Shocked is that..? Shocked is it..?...but.. Shocked ..Michael? really?. Then I though it was my reaction for haven't seen him for so many years, I live in Argentina and here we don't get many news of music bussines.. and I stay with that in mind. Some weeks later I searched for the video and saw it again, my reaction was the same as the first time "is really him? what is wrong with him.. something is not right!"
after his alleged death, and seeing in all the news channels the video of the O2, I still couldn't find the Michael I used to go crazy for in the guy of that day, but neither could I find what wasn't right about him that made me doubt so much! time passes by and I start to see videos on YT (Tom was my first Smile ) and found out that I wasn't the only one doubting about him being Michael, then the forums came up, the comparisions about the eyes (some members highlighted the picture to see his eyes under the sun glasses), about the nose, his chin, his hands, his voice.. his accent!! (probably that was for me the best proof.. the different accent). So I give up on trying to see Michael in that guy.. but everytime someone mentions this topic I give it a chance again, because I don't feel good thinking that he is in deed Michael and that I'm telling him that he is not himself! LOL.. but I finally get to the same place.. for me, is a double..
and YES, he was nervous about the speech, about his voice trying to sound similar after the first 3 words he said, about saying "I love you" as many times as Michael always do (IMO he almost forgot that until the half of the press conference, where he didn't stop saying it.. but Michael always repeat that he loves us a lot of times from the very beggining of each public speech he gives), etc etc.

Is too late here! Lots of L.O.V.E! And sorry for my english :S
Back to top Go down
King of Pop

PostSubject: Re: O2 Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!!   O2  Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:01 am

That Michael Jackson looks really tanned and 'healthy'. I remember seeing Michael wear the same jacket from the conference in This Is It (Smooth Criminal to be exact). His 'punching the air' action was something I'd never seen Michael do and he just seemed so 'there'.

I remember hearing Michael had made a deal with a guy (Sheik Abdullah) in Saudi Arabia. The deal was for Michael to finally release albums by 2012. The deal never flew and the guy sued Michael. In my opinion, it's odd because Jackson was pretty much done after 2005. I'm almost certain his last priority by then was to get back on the stage. He had three kids he loved and I never would have guessed that Michael was gonna return with a comeback tour.

Google 'MJ O2 hand comparison' and go to Images. I doubt that was him. The difference I noticed in their features (from O2/This Is It) was overwhelming. Did you see Michael's legs in some of his rehearsals?
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: O2 Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!!   O2  Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:32 am

King of Pop wrote:
That Michael Jackson looks really tanned and 'healthy'. I remember seeing Michael wear the same jacket from the conference in This Is It (Smooth Criminal to be exact). His 'punching the air' action was something I'd never seen Michael do and he just seemed so 'there'.

I remember hearing Michael had made a deal with a guy (Sheik Abdullah) in Saudi Arabia. The deal was for Michael to finally release albums by 2012. The deal never flew and the guy sued Michael. In my opinion, it's odd because Jackson was pretty much done after 2005. I'm almost certain his last priority by then was to get back on the stage. He had three kids he loved and I never would have guessed that Michael was gonna return with a comeback tour.

Google 'MJ O2 hand comparison' and go to Images. I doubt that was him. The difference I noticed in their features (from O2/This Is It) was overwhelming. Did you see Michael's legs in some of his rehearsals?

Hi there KoP! yes.. I agree with you. You can see the same jacket also in the Drill, when he is teaching the steps to the dancers in the green screen and after that when they are in the scenario of the staples center in TDCAU. What made me doubt about what was happening because that emplies that MJ used the same jacket in the press conference in London, in the studio, and in the scenario..Imean.. he probably has more jackets that all of us.. togethers! But well.. that's how far I can get Razz

Lots of L.O.V.E!
Back to top Go down
King of Pop

PostSubject: Re: O2 Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!!   O2  Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:40 pm

I doubt it's hard to get two of the same jackets to be perfectly honest. When he was at O2, it looked more bigger on him then in the rehearsals - made me curious. Either he lost massive weight in very little months, or, more logical, one of them is a double. I wouldn't be surprised if they both were, it's Michael after all.

One thing is for sure - something is very fishy. One of Tom's videos showed a close-up of someone behind the curtains that looked a lot like Michael. And I still think Michael wouldn't be up to making a comeback tour with his terrible insomnia. If the shows did go on, I'm almost certain 1 - 5 of them would be cancelled due to exhaustion or health issues. I'm almost certain Michael had declining health.
Back to top Go down
ABrightNewDay

ABrightNewDay

PostSubject: Re: O2 Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!!   O2  Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:03 pm

Im not too sure if that was MJ or not at the o2 conference. I kinda think that it was him, he seemed to do the live things, awards, conferences...etc.. BUT there are a few photos ive been looking at of MJ at the O2, and promotional ones for This Is It. There are some differences, that stood out to me! Ill try and find the pics and post them!

We also know that NAVI, stood in as a double and did some of the rehersals for This Is It. He said so himself.
Not sure if hes in the movie, or not though.
Back to top Go down
VioletSky

PostSubject: Re: O2 Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!!   O2  Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:04 am

At first I was 100% it was not Michael.
Not so sure now, after watching it for so many times. I think his voice is kinda similar to Michael's (when he doesn't speak soft). other things (behaviour, moves, hair, face, etc.) makes me think it was not Michael. if it was him then it's the weird wig, make up and a guess him being drugged or smth that make us think it's a double. yeah, being drugged is the only way I can explain why he behaved so weird. and sorry for saying..but do you really think that after 40 years of being on stage he would be so nervous to act the way he did? I don't really think so..
that guy is a big mystery..
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: O2 Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!!   O2  Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:22 am

VioletSky wrote:
At first I was 100% it was not Michael.
Not so sure now, after watching it for so many times. I think his voice is kinda similar to Michael's (when he doesn't speak soft). other things (behaviour, moves, hair, face, etc.) makes me think it was not Michael. if it was him then it's the weird wig, make up and a guess him being drugged or smth that make us think it's a double. yeah, being drugged is the only way I can explain why he behaved so weird. and sorry for saying..but do you really think that after 40 years of being on stage he would be so nervous to act the way he did? I don't really think so..
that guy is a big mystery..

I will add that the only way to see him like if it was Michael is for me to being drug! and I don't use drugs!
I believe that if Michael call me and say to me "hey! it was me!! for real!!" I will be like " Suspect Naaahh you're kidding with me! tongue I know that wasn't you!" LOL,
I don't like to disagree with friends but, I try it hard and still can not believe that it was him in the O2 press conference. And his voice... well, yes it sounds like him but, in my opinion, after the first words, in the first words it doesnt sound like him.

Lots of L.O.V.E!!
Back to top Go down
HARRYYYY!!

HARRYYYY!!

PostSubject: Re: O2 Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!!   O2  Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:53 am

It's 50/50 for me. When I saw it I was like... no way.... that CAN'T BE MICHAEL! His voice was different and yeah, the jacket looks different at the O2 and This Is It. So yeah, I'm not sure.... Anyway, lets just keep our fingers crossed and hope that something amazing happens.

Thanks for giving us that info, Harry. Smile
Back to top Go down
gwynned

PostSubject: Re: O2 Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!!   O2  Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:32 pm

First, we have to assume that MJ is in control of every aspect of this film. Whether or not this was the REAL MJ or not may not be the major point. Clearly the behavior was different - the swagger, the rather odd snide smile, the raised fist - and was meant to be different to send a message. The raised fist, mention of the final curtain call. Is he saying he, like V, has laid out all his plans and is ready for that final curtain call, with the raised fist implying that he is ready for battle? The most famous raised fists in recent memory were the black athletes at an olympics many years ago.

And were those really fans? Looks very fake to me!
Back to top Go down
VioletSky

PostSubject: Re: O2 Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!!   O2  Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:50 pm

I've also always thought that the crowd looks fake..some people said their mates went to the conference though, so dunno..
Back to top Go down
gwynned

PostSubject: Re: O2 Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!!   O2  Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:43 pm

VioletSky wrote:
I've also always thought that the crowd looks fake..some people said their mates went to the conference though, so dunno..

Did any of your mates take photos? I've not seen any of the photos taken with all the cell phones flashing. have you?
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: O2 Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!!   O2  Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:27 pm

I agree with the crowd looking fake. I don't think it looked like him either, but it's hard to prove. Some people have said that he was really happy and excited about the concerts and the welcome. I guess his name was pretty much mud in the US. They can destroy you with child molestation charges. One wonders what really happened with the Bashir interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O2 Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!!   O2  Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

O2 Press Conference It was NOT Michael there!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: O2 Press Conference :: Main Discussion-
Jump to: