PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?!

Go down 
+3
Captain_EO
lilak2020
Dirty Diana
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:22 am

huh?

http://barryjshaw.blogspot.com/

also...

Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Barryj10

why would you call yourself an IMPOSTER? Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:51 am

Yes i have seen this website before. I never noticed the imposter thing. Maybe that's "Barry Shaw's" way of telling us he is not the real deal, but idk. Anyway it is weird to have that there. Thanks for pointing it out. I love you

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:50 am

lilak2020 wrote:
Yes i have seen this website before. I never noticed the imposter thing. Maybe that's "Barry Shaw's" way of telling us he is not the real deal, but idk. Anyway it is weird to have that there. Thanks for pointing it out. I love you

-Alex

Yeah maybe it is his way of telling us he isn't the real deal, but when i hear the word imposter, it is almost an insulting word lol! I have no idea why that should be there! Great find though D!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:52 am

Em,it really sounds like an insulting word that's why im still wondering why would he call himself an "imposter"...he could find another word with the similiar meaning....who knows... anyways thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:36 am

I honestly don't think there is a double named Barry Shaw. Barry Shaw is a friend of Michael, and he has gray hair.
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Barry J. Shaws official Website?!?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:55 am

Its funny how you can't post a comment on his site I tried scratch
Back to top Go down
jojo007

PostSubject: Re: Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:33 am

That's interesting because awhile ago he had a myspace account and told everybody he was a double for Michael. Now he is claiming to be an imposter. afro I have a good reason to believe he's fake because of this video i found recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II4XBwPoU-g&feature=watch_response
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:35 am

Huge difference being a double and imposter.. and he is in other words claiming to be 50% of MJ..

Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Barry J. Shaws official Website?!?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:07 pm

THANX 007 for that link at least he. Was man enough to show his face and call him out. And he still hasn't done a video proving to be who he said he is. cheers
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:25 pm

yes,thanks jojo for the great link Smile
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:41 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Em,it really sounds like an insulting word that's why im still wondering why would he call himself an "imposter"...he could find another word with the similiar meaning....who knows... anyways thanks Smile

No problem Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Barry J. Shaws official Website?!?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:47 pm

I just looked on twitter he has a site barryshaw02
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Barry J. Shaws official Website?!?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:10 pm

All the jackson are followers sunny
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:33 pm

ooooo,thanks so much,chris Smile
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Barry J. Shaws official Website?!?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:27 pm

YOUR WELCOME, I WAS NOSING AROUND AND THEY ARE FOLLOWING A GUY NAMED MR.MICHAELJACKSO HIS TWEETS SOUND LIKE MJ HIS PICTURE IS THE FUTURE ALBUM COVER THE ONE NOT OUT YET, CHECK IT OUT
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:01 am

allso,barry shaw's tweets (from june this year -.-)

Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Barrys10
Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Barrys11
Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Barrys12

Cool
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:14 am

Barry Shaw used to have a MySpace - but all of a sudden it was gone.

http://www.myspace.com/barryjshaw

But before it was gone, I did a screenshot.... lol

Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Bjs1

On FACEBOOK he wrote the following:

Bio: I was Michael Jackson's PERSONAL double. I do not sing, I do not dance, I am simply a Michael look-a-like. For about 15 years I trailed Jackson and would play him for his fans.

I have been secret until now, I feel it's important Michael's fans know about me, and I hope you all understand why he used me for certain reasons..

I would love to get to know some of you, and hope you all feel the same..
Love as always, only this time as Barry and not Michael.

Work and Education:
.Employers michael jacksonJanuary 1994 - June 2009

Body Double
I played Michael to his fans for Michael.

Music: Carlo Riley

And here: WHO IS BARRY SHAW (can't be embedded)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuJ8OE0bpRI

And here is a video showing Barry Shaw as MJ on the WMA's (if true)

As posted here, it seems he now has another "official" website. Everything about this guy is very mysterious in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:46 am

thank you for those Smile He is a really mysterious guy
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:02 am

Honestly, I sometimes really don't know when we saw MJ or one of his doubles. How can we judge? He's had doubles and imposters for ages. I saw him 5 times in concert and now I am not so sure anymore if it was even him. I would be really disappointed - but then I think to myself that it can't be cause there is only one MICHAEL JACKSON who has got that magic, that talent and who is such a great entertainer.

However, since his "death" I have really been confused by all those doubles and impersonators coming out of the rabbit hole.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:13 am

in my opinion you cant decide in the moment you see him if it's really michael or not....should take some photos and compare with some other true michael photos.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:48 am

Scarlett wrote:
Honestly, I sometimes really don't know when we saw MJ or one of his doubles. How can we judge? He's had doubles and imposters for ages. I saw him 5 times in concert and now I am not so sure anymore if it was even him. I would be really disappointed - but then I think to myself that it can't be cause there is only one MICHAEL JACKSON who has got that magic, that talent and who is such a great entertainer.

However, since his "death" I have really been confused by all those doubles and impersonators coming out of the rabbit hole.

I think that pre- TII Michael did all of his concerts! I just don't see him not doing them, do you? To me I just know that they were all Michael. But TII must have been doubles because we can tell! I mean i am just like you when you say you are confused by all the doubles that have been appearing lately lol! The ones in TII really drive me crazy! I hate not knowing which is Mike! But even though I don't know which is the real Mike, i just really get the feeling that there are doubles in it!

But again, I totally aggree with this:

Quote :

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Barry J. Shaws official Website?!?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:36 am

E may be off myspace but he is on twitter, Barry shaw02, dnt know what the 02 is for and he don't have imposter in it. Second that picture where he is in black and said he did the interview, what did mj let him borrow his kids too? They said they met prince and parris. I dnt believe who he says he is.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:01 am

Christina robinson wrote:
dnt know what the 02 is for and he don't have imposter in it.

It's actually barryshawO2

O2---O2 Arena Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Barry J. Shaws official Website?!?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:32 am

Ok the. 02, I see now. I was sitting here thinking mj had so many doubles, when was the last time we really saawthe real mj? pLus pearl j.r. has a video saying that clip of mj in the white hallway dancing in the hoodie and that red door he kept going in and out of, he has a condo near encino and she showed us the red door is the same as the one gong in the condo. How weird is that.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:37 am

Christina robinson wrote:
pLus pearl j.r. has a video saying that clip of mj in the white hallway dancing in the hoodie and that red door he kept going in and out of, he has a condo near encino and she showed us the red door is the same as the one gong in the condo. How weird is that.

FABIO? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: