PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can't understand!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
ABrightNewDay
VioletSky
Dirty Diana
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

I can't understand!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I can't understand!!!!!!!   I can't understand!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:22 am

I can't understand!!!!!!! 21cax7b

Does that thing look like...

I can't understand!!!!!!! 2mhwvvr

this?

Or it's just a camera? Am I crazy? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
VioletSky

PostSubject: Re: I can't understand!!!!!!!   I can't understand!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:35 am

I'd say that's a camera. Odd place for it though..
Back to top Go down
ABrightNewDay

ABrightNewDay

PostSubject: Re: I can't understand!!!!!!!   I can't understand!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:38 pm

hmm. could it be for MJ? where ever he went he always had his own personelle filming for him. and shots of his fans. could this be what it was?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: I can't understand!!!!!!!   I can't understand!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:21 am

hmmm...i'm speechless... Mad
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: I can't understand!!!!!!!   I can't understand!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:15 am

In my opinion the whole o2 speech was rehearsed, the public(the fans I mean) were not real and this camera is shooting the whole thing from behind to show the fans...
Back to top Go down
shaz532

shaz532

PostSubject: Re: I can't understand!!!!!!!   I can't understand!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:04 am

Hi all I'm new here Smile my name is Shaz - pleased to meet you all - I'm prob in the wrong forum to introduce myself but I wanted to say hi Smile

Anyway, I agree with the poster above me saying that the whole 02 thing was rehershed!

I have just watche all of Piano Games vids on You Tube and have always beleived from day one - MJ's death was fake - I don't know why but it didn't add up to me.

It's weird how I started to look into it - I had a dream the other night that myself and a few friends went to NeverLand to 'find' Micheal. Now, I am not saying I am not a fan of MJ but I was never 'fanatic' about him. I love his music and have grew up with it and I think he was an insperation to all but as I say I wasn't obbsessive over him. So I found it strange that I would dream about him - when no-one in my house talks about him on an everyday occurance

Anyway, we went to NeverLand and we found him 'hiding' in some room - we all ran and screamed casue we thought he was a ghost! Then he caught us and beeged us not to tell anyone and we realised he wasn't a 'ghost'. He then showed us his home and he had a lot of big burly people there - he was showing us waterfalls and trees and then my husband woke me up! Mad It was just getting interesting lol - please do not think I am mad - I'm not I swear.

So later on that day I made my hubby buy me 'This Is It' I wanted to see it in the pics anyway but I couldn't get anyone to watch my kids. Anyway we watched it and I just felt some of the 'Micheals' were not him - so that is what led me to you's Smile

Now, just imagine I never had that dream? I wouldn't be here now - its just so weird?

Anyway, nice to meet you all again Smile Shaz x
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: I can't understand!!!!!!!   I can't understand!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:37 am

Wow...what a weird dream.I had a dream,too.

I was in a room with 2 classmates.In front of us there was the SAME curtain as the one at the O2 Arena in London,with the same black space! Suddenly one of my colleagues made a sign with her finders and on the curtain appeared the "Play" symbol.Then she said:"Michael can do this better! MICHAAAEEELL!" and he came.We were looking at him like he was a very good friend of us.Then he made the same sign with his fingers and on the curtain appeared a small black screen(like the youtube one) and he pushed the PLAY sign.Then my dream has finished.

The only thing that hit me was that he looked like the real Michael Jackson at the TII premiere,just like this:

I can't understand!!!!!!! N13t5c
Back to top Go down
shaz532

shaz532

PostSubject: Re: I can't understand!!!!!!!   I can't understand!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:45 am

yeah thats a weird dream too! I wonder if they mean anything - a long shot but hey!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: I can't understand!!!!!!!   I can't understand!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:50 am

in romania there is a mjj alive fanclub website on which a woman tell us the meaning of our dreams.I will tell her our dreams and i'll tell you her answer.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shaz532

shaz532

PostSubject: Re: I can't understand!!!!!!!   I can't understand!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:01 am

OMG! That would be great thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: I can't understand!!!!!!!   I can't understand!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:04 am

you're sooooooooooooo welcome!!!!!!!!

It's all for L.O.V.E.
Diana Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: I can't understand!!!!!!!   I can't understand!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:03 am

@ shaz I have posted our dreams on that forum and I'm waitin' an answer. I'll keep you informed when I have one. Very Happy

L.O.V.E. afro
Back to top Go down
shaz532

shaz532

PostSubject: Re: I can't understand!!!!!!!   I can't understand!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:16 am

Thank you Diana - OMG! I'm excited to know what they mean lol Smile Can't wait!!! I'll check back later - I have to go out today but I'll be on later will you?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: I can't understand!!!!!!!   I can't understand!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:19 am

shaz532 wrote:
Thank you Diana - OMG! I'm excited to know what they mean lol Smile Can't wait!!! I'll check back later - I have to go out today but I'll be on later will you?

You're welcome! Very Happy "I will be (t)here" for sure. I am looking forward to having a discussion as the one we had yesterday haha Cool
Back to top Go down
shaz532

shaz532

PostSubject: Re: I can't understand!!!!!!!   I can't understand!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:51 am

Hey Diana *waves hand* - any news on the dreams yet? bounce <----- thats me waiting lol - super excitied L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: I can't understand!!!!!!!   I can't understand!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:34 pm

Shaz,nothing yet,i'm anxious too Very Happy don't worry,you'll be the first person I'll say the result Wink
Back to top Go down
shaz532

shaz532

PostSubject: Re: I can't understand!!!!!!!   I can't understand!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:51 pm

ha lol thanks afro
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: I can't understand!!!!!!!   I can't understand!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:33 pm

hello girls, how are you all doing?
Is nice to read dreams of others fans Razz I usually dreams non-sense dreams about Michael, but one cough my attention.. I was on a plane and he came in.. I was so nervious to see him (of course in my dream I was already an old believer Razz) and he smiled.. ohhh I can't remember a better moment on a dream than that beautiful smile right straight to me, and he told me with just one move of his hand to go and sit behind him.. i stayed calm, watched to the girls that were near by me.. and walked on like a non desesperadly fan (inside of me I was longing to rush to his arms).. I smiled back at him and insted of sitting where he told me to, I choose the seat besides him.. so he laugh and told me "that's fine for me, I guess you deserve it for waiting so long" ooooohhhh my God.. I could just have died on that moment, he keeps smiling and I see him so happy, so healthy..
then I woke up.. and I just feel that it was a great dream.. and my conclusion was. "keep waiting!! is not so hard when you realise that after all this time you will finnally see his smile again.. right?"
so girl.. things comes to those who waits, I'll be here... just waiting for his smile again.

Lots of L.O.VE.!! and sorry for my english!
Back to top Go down
speed demon

PostSubject: Re: I can't understand!!!!!!!   I can't understand!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:41 pm

[

Hi Inhalib,
you had so beautiful dream.... But this is a kind of dream what could come truth !!!!!
I wish you more nice dreams :-)
L.O.V.E.
I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't understand!!!!!!!   I can't understand!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't understand!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: O2 Press Conference :: Main Discussion-
Jump to: