PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dave Dave confusing story on meeting Michael for the first time

Go down 
+3
Inhalib
karen290858
valz77
7 posters
AuthorMessage
valz77

Dave Dave confusing story on meeting Michael for the first time Empty
PostSubject: Dave Dave confusing story on meeting Michael for the first time   Dave Dave confusing story on meeting Michael for the first time Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:46 pm

In the LKL interview with Dave Dave, he explained how he met Michael at Neverland while playing a video game but he also mention the Encino Family home which are two different places so I do think that it was a slip up or a lie or a clue that Dave Dave was really Michael Jackson on LKL. What do you think Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
karen290858

karen290858

PostSubject: Re: Dave Dave confusing story on meeting Michael for the first time   Dave Dave confusing story on meeting Michael for the first time Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:26 pm

I think it was definately Michael.
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: Dave Dave confusing story on meeting Michael for the first time   Dave Dave confusing story on meeting Michael for the first time Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:52 pm

well, I wont say i Believe 100% that it was Michael, but I will tell you that when I first saw a video of DD on Larry king I heard Miko Brando and turn around to search something on my desk.. and then I hear "DD" voice.. my eyes where as open as they can! I felt like a cold breeze on my back.. and when I turn around just to see who was talking and see those eyes.. OMG.. and his voice, his accent.. I figured it out that I wasn't paying so much attention so I put the video from the beggining to understand what was that.
I doubted when I saw his hands, but then I though in some prostetics hands... you know you can create whatever you want if you know how to use prostetic!, and his back was far away bigger than dave dave's.. so finnaly I told to myself "is him.. he is alive and he took the risk of going out on tv!!"
... of course he might just be dave dave, but i wanna believe it was Michael Razz besides, as far as I know, DD never say a word about being him or not being him, in other forum I read that some believers asked him on his myspace account, and he blocked them without giving a response. of course he doesn't have the obligation to answer such a question, but it would be easy if this DD thing is debunked or confirmed.. hopefuly will be the second option if Mj comes back

Lots of L.O.V.E!!
Back to top Go down
VioletSky

PostSubject: Re: Dave Dave confusing story on meeting Michael for the first time   Dave Dave confusing story on meeting Michael for the first time Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 am

karen290858 wrote:
I think it was definately Michael.

thinking the same :]
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: Dave Dave confusing story on meeting Michael for the first time   Dave Dave confusing story on meeting Michael for the first time Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:27 pm

This is one of the most enduring mysterious of the hoax. I am not completely convinced it is MJ. However, I do believe Dave Dave's face appears much fuller on LKL and his lips look different. He also inclines his head and pops his yes like MJ. In addition to the slipups concerning Neverland and Encino, there is the mention of PAUL MCCARTNEY records and the arcade. Why in the name of all that is good would a little boy who has been severely burned and injured remember seeing PAUL MCCARTNEY records?? Even if this is Dave Dave, this has to be a clue.
Back to top Go down
VioletSky

PostSubject: Re: Dave Dave confusing story on meeting Michael for the first time   Dave Dave confusing story on meeting Michael for the first time Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:57 pm

Great point about Paul, really!!
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: Dave Dave confusing story on meeting Michael for the first time   Dave Dave confusing story on meeting Michael for the first time Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:16 pm

Another thing a friend told me that I find interesting. This is just a rumor and I have not done any research on it. He told me that Paul told Michael about the catalogue because he didn't want Yoko to get it. Maybe there is a much wider conspiracy than we think. Back to Dave Dave. Why would he mention Paul McCartney? I can't figure that out.
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Dave Dave confusing story on meeting Michael for the first time   Dave Dave confusing story on meeting Michael for the first time Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm

Hi I was taking a look at Dave Dave's interview at LKL, and I realized how his voice sort of kept changing during the whole audition. And I think when Michael spoke, It sounded as if he wasn't breathing through his nose. Exactly as in the DD interview. Also he mentions his favorite game: "Pole Position", and he does this little whisper making him sound EXACTLY like Michael in his interview with Barbara Walters, while talking talking about meeting Lady Diana while at a Bad concert.

please tell me what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRV_zpRiyqc //Interview with Barbara Walters. take a look at 1:30.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw //Dave Dave's interview, take a look at 3:08
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: Dave Dave confusing story on meeting Michael for the first time   Dave Dave confusing story on meeting Michael for the first time Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:51 pm

Hi achillesara,
that's incredible. I never noticed that. They do the same thing, they cock their heads the same way and pop their yes.
Wow!!!
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Dave Dave confusing story on meeting Michael for the first time   Dave Dave confusing story on meeting Michael for the first time Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:47 pm

I watched the interview again, and if you take a look at the youtube link I have posted in a previous message(2 posts higher, the one with Dave) before, at minute 3:22 Larry asks Dave: "What don't we know about him, we should know?" While answering that one Dave puts a large emphasis on saying: "I believe what people fail to realize, is that Michael was a human being". We have heard that at the 1993 Grammys: "(...) But I must confess that it feels good to be thought of as a PERSON not a personality." Maybe he wanted to make his point(?) also I would like to realize Michael's special ability to change his voice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhZxqy1ToWk //making of Ghosts, Right at the beginning listen to how completely different his voice is to his normal one. And since we are at the point of this video, tell me: If you didn't know about this whole Ghosts movie, and saw a guy who looked like the mayor and sounded like him, would you think he was Michael? When I first saw this video I had no idea they where the same person...

Just a thing I would like you to know: This kind of stunt was often used in films starring Eddie Murphy such as "Coming To America" where he uses make up or prosthetic masks to look like different characters. Note that Eddie and Michael were friends... So maybe, just maybe Eddie is in the whole plot too(?) That is just another one of my silly ideas, but who knows?

Take care.
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Dave Dave confusing story on meeting Michael for the first time   Dave Dave confusing story on meeting Michael for the first time Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:05 am

onemorechance wrote:
This is one of the most enduring mysterious of the hoax. I am not completely convinced it is MJ. However, I do believe Dave Dave's face appears much fuller on LKL and his lips look different. He also inclines his head and pops his yes like MJ. In addition to the slipups concerning Neverland and Encino, there is the mention of PAUL MCCARTNEY records and the arcade. Why in the name of all that is good would a little boy who has been severely burned and injured remember seeing PAUL MCCARTNEY records?? Even if this is Dave Dave, this has to be a clue.

I agree, I couldn't see a little kid being interested in Paul's music at that time, however Michael has always adored the beatles music he mentions that in the moonwalker his autobiography and in various appearances tv shows whilst still in Jackson 5, you can clearly see the excitement in "Dave Dave" as he mentions Paul, another interesting fact is paul was also rumoured to have died, Heres a video where Paul talks to David letterman about his alledged death then David immediately goes on to talk about Michael: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kYDdBWESQw

another thing I spotted was the blue satin shirt Michael wore in this is it's group talk which looked similar to the coat Paul wore on the cover of sgt. Pepper's album cover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dave Dave confusing story on meeting Michael for the first time   Dave Dave confusing story on meeting Michael for the first time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dave Dave confusing story on meeting Michael for the first time
Page 1 of 1