PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One More Chance

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
speed demon

One More Chance Empty
PostSubject: One More Chance   One More Chance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sunny
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

One More Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More Chance   One More Chance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:52 am

I had written about this on the FB page lol! Does anyone know when it was recorded because we see him jumping off of tables and stuff, looking really good for his age...Now how can he have been THAT ill or on drugs when he 'died'? Suspect How could he have possibly been frail when he died because he looks like the normal Michael in that video, so full of energy!

l.o.v.e
Back to top Go down
speed demon

One More Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More Chance   One More Chance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:00 am

Captain_EO wrote:
I had written about this on the FB page lol! Does anyone know when it was recorded because we see him jumping off of tables and stuff, looking really good for his age...Now how can he have been THAT ill or on drugs when he 'died'? Suspect How could he have possibly been frail when he died because he looks like the normal Michael in that video, so full of energy!

l.o.v.e

I am not sure but somewhere I saw that MJ made it 2003
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

One More Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More Chance   One More Chance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:01 am

speed demon wrote:

I am not sure but somewhere I saw that MJ made it 2003

Oh ok...I thought I had read somewhere 2007, but I may be wrong because the song was released in 2003 so I think you may be right Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

One More Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More Chance   One More Chance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:23 pm

Yes i think it was 2003 i heard that it was never released because of the trial.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

One More Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More Chance   One More Chance Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:55 am

okay about the video... The only weird thing is...the PLOT! Suspect You see THAT crowd of people being confused when Michael comes.... Very Happy and he starts dancing.... Very Happy and all the people start singing and clapping their hands... Very Happy HOW DOES THAT SOUND TO YOU? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
lilak2020

lilak2020

One More Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More Chance   One More Chance Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:39 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
okay about the video... The only weird thing is...the PLOT! Suspect You see THAT crowd of people being confused when Michael comes.... Very Happy and he starts dancing.... Very Happy and all the people start singing and clapping their hands... Very Happy HOW DOES THAT SOUND TO YOU? Razz

You find clues in everything don't you D haha. Anyway you are exactly right. I can't wait to see the whole thing...maybe there will be more clues in itt.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

One More Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More Chance   One More Chance Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:38 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Yeah I agree! I thought it was weird too because he has the AUDIENCE on the STAGE...but isn't that usually Michael's place Razz lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

One More Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More Chance   One More Chance Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:02 am

lilak2020 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

You find clues in everything don't you D haha. Anyway you are exactly right. I can't wait to see the whole thing...maybe there will be more clues in itt.

at least i try lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

One More Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More Chance   One More Chance Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:35 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Yeah I agree! I thought it was weird too because he has the AUDIENCE on the STAGE...but isn't that usually Michael's place Razz lol!

L.O.V.E
Not only is the audicence on stage, Michael is getting closer and closer to them throughout the song Wink
I love you Pia
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
lilak2020

lilak2020

One More Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More Chance   One More Chance Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:59 am

Oh yeah Pia you are right never thought about that

here is the full version if you haven't seen it already

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

At the end the crowd cheers...like they are celebrating something Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One More Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More Chance   One More Chance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One More Chance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: Music and Lyrics :: Music in General-
Jump to: