PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you want to hear the tracks on the Michael Album...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

If you want to hear the tracks on the Michael Album... Empty
PostSubject: If you want to hear the tracks on the Michael Album...   If you want to hear the tracks on the Michael Album... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:58 pm

Hi guys! Daemon.trances here, and I just wanted to tell you...

Through an EXTENSIVE amount of online searching, I managed to obtain 7 of the 10 songs that will be on the upcoming album. They are GREAT! Now, if you want them, pm me with your email address, and tell me which tracks you want. I'll give them to you (for free of course). However, do not ask for Best of Joy, Monster, or Behind the Mask. I don't have those tracks. (But if you want a snippet of Monster, I can give that to you. That's all I have of the song).

P.S. Not trying to advertise or anything... but we all know MJTunes has been really suspicious lately, but If you wanna listen to MJ music streamed 24/7, you should download their toolbar. ANYWAYS... Happy Listening, and Have a VERY Happy Thanksgiving (for people that celebrate that)!
Back to top Go down

If you want to hear the tracks on the Michael Album...
Page 1 of 1