PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster

Go down 
+3
lilak2020
Captain_EO
lovemjangel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster   Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I love you Pia
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster   Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:53 pm

Thanks for posting that Pia! I have been wanting to hear that song ever since I saw the tracklist for the album Razz Just from that snippet I can feel it is going to be a great song, however just like Breaking News, do you think it is Michael's voice? I hate to say this, but I can't really tell Embarassed

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster   Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:37 pm

I heard this today. Emma i also do not know if this is Michael or not. I think that it sounds very similar to the voice in breaking news. Either way i still like the snippet and i think it will be a great song. Thanks for posting Pia Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster   Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:54 pm

You're welcome, guys I love you
This is a 50 sec snippet:
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster   Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:24 am

@Emma and Alex if it isn't Michael's voice,there will be rumors about it like there were about Breaking News so don't worry,time will answer every question.We just gotta hope the day Teddy was talking about is close... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster   Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:37 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
@Emma and Alex if it isn't Michael's voice,there will be rumors about it like there were about Breaking News so don't worry,time will answer every question.We just gotta hope the day Teddy was talking about is close... Smile

Yeah you are right D Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster   Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:39 am

I think I missed the chance to listen to the 50 Cent part but oh well lol! What I did find from that link Pia gave us however was this...

Quote :
And before you ask, yes – that is Michael (cough) Jackson (nudge, nudge):

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster   Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:06 am

Definitely Michael Jackson singing.

Anyways, after what I've seen, it's not Sony who will be releasing the album, but EPIC records.

I don't think Michael wants to manipulate his fans by letting label's selling tracks sung by other people than himself. I am sure the Jackson family have decided which songs that will be released. The J-family are trying to fool the audience, to see how easily they can turn against someone, even when they have a proof that says the opposite right in front of their eyes/ears.

And so far after hearing all the songs, I must confess this album is gonna be BIG! Songs that will remind you of the young MJ, but also a give insight of the new MJ.

This is not tracks/hits that has been recorded in a hurry, or had sloppy work. I tell you again, this album will be big.

Another Day, Breaking News, Hold My Hand and Monster are definitely hits that will top the music list, and attention by everyone who loves music, not only MJ fans. And there are yet 6 more to be on the album. This is an album that will get attention by everyone who likes music.

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster   Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:15 am

Yeah I have the same feeling about the album! It will be a great one! One thing I do wanna mention is how quiet 50 Cent kept about working with MJ! I had no idea they worked on a track until the snippet was released!
I can't wait for this album! bounce

BTW, I reallly like your picture norwegiantom!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster   Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:18 am

50 Cent:
Support ya boy Lloyd banks H.F.M.2 its on point and check me out on Michael Jackson's new album.
Michael reached out to me to do this song before he passed it going to be the biggest thing ever. He's the one we got our idea
from

Thank you very much Captain_EO, I really love yours too Smile very creative!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster   Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:21 pm

norwegiantom wrote:

Thank you very much Captain_EO, I really love yours too Smile very creative!

Thanks Very Happy

L.O.V.E

Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster   Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:14 pm

Oh yeah i cannot wait for this album i can already tell it is going to be amazing with just hearing a few of the songs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster   Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:07 pm

The finale version of Monster is now complete. I noticed new beat and new vocals.
-And it's definitely Michael singing.

But the most interesting in this song is what 50 rapped..

Catch me in a bad mood, flippin’ you’ll take a whippin’
animal, hannibal, cannibal addition
tears appear, yeah, blurring your vision

Fear in the air, screaming, your blood drippin’
shiver a second, now, now, now, now what is it
funeral’s, cemetaries, don’t worry it’s time to visit
broke bones, tombstones, how do you think I’m kidding
its home, sweet home, the land of the forbidden
all hell, run tell, the King has risen

2010 Thriller, there’s nothing iller, it’s killer
there vision, the missin’ the pack, this is that,
this the bomb, ring the alarm

MJ number 1, it’s goes on and on
its goes on and on
we get to crippin’, its running in the early morn’
keep on dreaming there’s nowhere to run
you can drive but you done
I can feel it in the air, here the monster come.

Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster   Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:15 pm

Wow those are great lyrics. Def gives us clues thanks for posting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster   Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:33 pm

Awesome! Thanks for posting those lyrics!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster   Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:32 am

wow,that is awesome! you see we don't have to reverse songs any more,the clues are now given in songs played forward lol!
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster   Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:14 am

The song was definitely made in 2010.

Just listen to how sure 50 cent is, and there were new vocals compared to the last version.. Im quite sure we're getting somewhere, maybe This Is IT?

Think about it.. 7th!! December.
And they will play Hold My Hand tonight for first time on Bet awards?
The light tunnel? Will someone come out?

Smile
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster   Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:33 am

Hold on one second...am I missing something? norwegiantom, you say there are 2 versions of Monster?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster   Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:36 am

Yes, there are two different.

The first one is without 50 cent, and has a different beat, and a bit difference vocally and other words used.
The one on CD got a heavy beat, and its all louder. Also 50 Cent is there.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster   Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:39 am

norwegiantom wrote:
Yes, there are two different.

The first one is without 50 cent, and has a different beat, and a bit difference vocally and other words used.
The one on CD got a heavy beat, and its all louder. Also 50 Cent is there.

Ah ok, so one doesn't sound like MJ and the other does?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster   Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:43 am

Both sounds like MJ, and are MJ. But they are slightly different
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster   Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:04 pm

YOU GUYS!!! I GOT A LINK TO THE VIDEO!!!!!!! HERE GO QUICK! I'M NOT SURE IT'S AN OFFICIAL RELEASE... SO GO QUICK QUICK QUICK!!!

And here's the direct link to the video... i'll try it later and see if it will convert in the converter. I can't now, because I'm at school and the network is being watched... but if it does, I'll post a reply here with the link to my uploads on mediafire... it'll say Monster (NEW VERSION).

And also... this was supposedly recorded a number of years ago... so how does it say 2010 THRILLER??? Suggesting anything? Yes. I think so.
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster   Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:10 pm

Thanks Julia so much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster   Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:25 am

Yes Julia,thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster   Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:24 am

This Album Is Amazing Smile
Let's Hope It's Top Of The Chart's Ayy?.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster   Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Ft 50 Cent - Monster
Page 1 of 1