PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need to learn where to look for clues???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shaz532

shaz532

I need to learn where to look for clues??? Empty
PostSubject: I need to learn where to look for clues???   I need to learn where to look for clues??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:17 am

Hi, - so everyone will know that I am new here - so hello to everyone *waves hand*

Anyway, I wanted to share with you how I found all Tom's videos and this website.

I had a dream 2 night ago - my friends and I were on a bus traveling to NeverLand to 'find' MJ - when we got there we found him sitting in a room (think it was a bedroom) anyway we all ran thinking he was a 'ghost' - he caught up with us along with some bodyguards - he spoke to us and begged us to tell no one. We agreed and he showed us some waterfalls and some tress. My husband then woke me up!!!

Ok so may not seem strange to you - but I have never dreamed of MJ before EVER! I am a fan of his music and I think he is an insperation to everyone but I was never obbsessive and niether is anyone in my house - we don't talk about him on an everyday occurance so I found it strange that I had a dream about him.

Since his death I always thought it was weird and did not believe he was dead! Anyway, My husband bought me 'This Is It' - we watched it and we knew some of the people weren't micheal. We could just tell.

So, I searched the internet and spent all of last night and today (so far) watching Tom's videos - They were great!

So, now I need to know where to look for clues - who do you follow on Twitter? What websites do you watch? Can you share them with me as I would love to find some and get peoples opinions on them!

I just think its weird I had that dream and now I'm here!

Well thanks all x
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: I need to learn where to look for clues???   I need to learn where to look for clues??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:45 am

Quote :
who do you follow on Twitter? Can you share them with me as I would love to find some and get peoples opinions on them!

I'd love to do this...well

Twitter:Conrad Murray,Thisisalsoit,Janet Jackson,Prince Jackson(AppleHead97),Jim Carrey hmmm I will entry on twitter and see who I'm also following and I'll tell you... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
shaz532

shaz532

PostSubject: Re: I need to learn where to look for clues???   I need to learn where to look for clues??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:49 am

Thank you - i will go look at them Smile

Edit - oh my there is lots of Conrad Murray - which one?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I need to learn where to look for clues???   I need to learn where to look for clues??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:50 pm

shaz532 wrote:

that is a beatiful story about how you discovered the hoax! AMAZING!
You were clearly contacted by a spiritual entity! "I believe in that. I believe in god." !

I'm glad you could join us! I hope you will stay with us and kee with the updates surrounding this forever suspicious and inconsistent case.

LOVE

Tom
Back to top Go down
http://truthprevails.heavenforum.com
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: I need to learn where to look for clues???   I need to learn where to look for clues??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:32 am

shaz532 wrote:

Here's Dr Conrad Murray : http://twitter.com/ConradMurrayMD and http://twitter.com/DrConradMurray

I don't know which is the real Conrad Murray. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
shaz532

shaz532

PostSubject: Re: I need to learn where to look for clues???   I need to learn where to look for clues??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:11 am

Admin wrote:
shaz532 wrote:

that is a beatiful story about how you discovered the hoax! AMAZING!
You were clearly contacted by a spiritual entity! "I believe in that. I believe in god." !

I'm glad you could join us! I hope you will stay with us and kee with the updates surrounding this forever suspicious and inconsistent case.

LOVE

Tom

Thanks Tom Smile its weird you should say that as I belive in that to - I belive I have been contacted by a spirt before also - my father in laws best friend died a few years ago - after the funureal (a few weeks) I had a 'dream' the man who died was standing by my bed and had a suit on. He constantly pointed at his inside pocket - after a while he pulled out a wrist watch - with black straps and a gold/rusted face one of the straps were broke and he showed me the pin was missing. I woke up then and couldn't get back to sleep!!!

I told my husband I was sure it was this man and he told his dad - his dad was amazed - I described everything to him right down to the strap and pin - he found this watch and it was the exact same! it was a present given to him by this man a few years prior.... weird isn't it?

Anyway, I am not saying that I was contacted by MJ - I don't belive that but I'm just saying I am sure I was contacted before by someone else!

Thanks again for this wonderful site and your videos - hope to see more soon Smile
Back to top Go down
shaz532

shaz532

PostSubject: Re: I need to learn where to look for clues???   I need to learn where to look for clues??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:12 am

oh and @diana thanks for the links - I'll check them out Smile
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: I need to learn where to look for clues???   I need to learn where to look for clues??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:13 am

my pleasure Very Happy

L.O.V.E. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need to learn where to look for clues???   I need to learn where to look for clues??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need to learn where to look for clues???
Page 1 of 1