PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Picture of 'PALE MAN' as we have been calling him @ court case!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shaz532

shaz532

Picture of 'PALE MAN' as we have been calling him @ court case! Empty
PostSubject: Picture of 'PALE MAN' as we have been calling him @ court case!   Picture of 'PALE MAN' as we have been calling him @ court case! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:30 pm

Ok guys so here is the pic I took of the froze screen and of that mysterious 'Pale' guy to the side of the man talking to the cameras. Who is he? Why is he there? It may nit be MJ but look at his eyebrows and sideburns? don't they look fimiliar? Maybe he was 'put' ther for us to see?

What do you think - Analayze away Smile

Picture of 'PALE MAN' as we have been calling him @ court case! S7304739

And here is a zoomed in one -

Picture of 'PALE MAN' as we have been calling him @ court case! S7304741
Back to top Go down
dunno

PostSubject: Re: Picture of 'PALE MAN' as we have been calling him @ court case!   Picture of 'PALE MAN' as we have been calling him @ court case! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:09 pm

That's Michael Kiss, an impersonator. Smile

Picture of 'PALE MAN' as we have been calling him @ court case! Michael-jackson_47720358
Back to top Go down
shaz532

shaz532

PostSubject: Re: Picture of 'PALE MAN' as we have been calling him @ court case!   Picture of 'PALE MAN' as we have been calling him @ court case! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:12 pm

why would they have a look alike there? where they trying to distract us from something as they knew we would all look at him?
Back to top Go down
dunno

PostSubject: Re: Picture of 'PALE MAN' as we have been calling him @ court case!   Picture of 'PALE MAN' as we have been calling him @ court case! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:15 pm

I read somewhere that he's a part of the "Justice 4 Michael" campaign..
Back to top Go down
shaz532

shaz532

PostSubject: Re: Picture of 'PALE MAN' as we have been calling him @ court case!   Picture of 'PALE MAN' as we have been calling him @ court case! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:17 pm

oh so maybe thats why he was there - thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Picture of 'PALE MAN' as we have been calling him @ court case!   Picture of 'PALE MAN' as we have been calling him @ court case! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:00 am

hmmm....weird...(our favourite word besides beLIEve,isn't it Wink ) he really looks a little bit like Michael. Neutral speechless
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
dunno

PostSubject: Re: Picture of 'PALE MAN' as we have been calling him @ court case!   Picture of 'PALE MAN' as we have been calling him @ court case! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:18 am

Yes, I think he's the best double...better than Navi and E'Cas...I don't know about his singing, but he sure looks like Michael!
Some say he was his double in TII...
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Picture of 'PALE MAN' as we have been calling him @ court case!   Picture of 'PALE MAN' as we have been calling him @ court case! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:48 pm

dunno wrote:
Yes, I think he's the best double...better than Navi and E'Cas...I don't know about his singing, but he sure looks like Michael!
Some say he was his double in TII...

I actually disagree. Navi and E'Casanova look MUCH more like Michael then this guy does.
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Picture of 'PALE MAN' as we have been calling him @ court case!   Picture of 'PALE MAN' as we have been calling him @ court case! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 am

I agree whith daemon trances but the fact is something wierd was going on... Why where they showing New York on that webcam? why did they changge rooms... They where hiding something...
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Picture of 'PALE MAN' as we have been calling him @ court case!   Picture of 'PALE MAN' as we have been calling him @ court case! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:54 am

Bazylrei wrote:
I agree whith daemon trances but the fact is something wierd was going on... Why where they showing New York on that webcam? why did they changge rooms... They where hiding something...

Of course they hide sthg but the main question is why the court was closed....you know Murray will never go in prison... I am absolutely SURE! Then NY... Neutral maybe they only wanted us to think about what will happen next but in that evening...better say night... I was paying a lot attention on the NY image and I really couldn't see nothing... -____-
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picture of 'PALE MAN' as we have been calling him @ court case!   Picture of 'PALE MAN' as we have been calling him @ court case! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picture of 'PALE MAN' as we have been calling him @ court case!
Page 1 of 1