PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(I Cant Make It) Another Day + 3 Theories On MJ's Death Hoax!.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

(I Cant Make It) Another Day + 3 Theories On MJ's Death Hoax!. Empty
PostSubject: (I Cant Make It) Another Day + 3 Theories On MJ's Death Hoax!.   (I Cant Make It) Another Day + 3 Theories On MJ's Death Hoax!. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:19 am

Hey People Very Happy,
Well Im New To This Form But I Have Been beLIEving Since The Day Michael Supposedly "Left Us",
If You Like You Can Ask Me Question's As Most Of What I Do Now Is Look At MJ Death Hoax Theories And Try To Find My Own,, I Also Have A Few I Would Like To
Post, If You Ever See Any Problem's With Any Post's I Make Then Please Tell Me And I Will Remove It Immediantly!

Ok Firstly:
Another Day The Unreleased Song!!
The Snippet Was Ok, But It Appears That Sony Are Editing Everything, (I've Got To Say Though I Do Like The Big Beat On The Chorus!).
What Do You Prefer The Old Version Or The New Version?.

2nd Thing:
Have Any Of You Noticed The Xmas Wreaths?
If Not... The Day MJ Died Wreaths Were Left Out On The Gates Of Where He Lived.. Similarity To Jesus Christ And His Ressurection Maybe?!?!?....
Well Here's A Link With My Proof Anyway!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(CREDIT TO MICHAELSBELIEVERS FOR FINDING THIS OUT .. BRILLIANT YOUTUBER AND APPEARS TO FIND EVERYTHING OUT!).

3RD THING!!:
I Am About 90% Sure None Of You Have Heard This One Yet!!
BUT I AM SURE YOU WILL FIND IT VERY INTRESTING!
2 WORDS: ALBERTO MORENO
WHO IS HE YOU ASK?
Well Thanks To MichaelsBeLIEvers I Found Out In This Is It (THE FILM)
In Thriller.. At The Gravestones If You Zoom In You Can See His Name!
His Connection Is: A Simple Google Search Will Show You He Died On June 25th There Was A Newspaper That Said On That Day
Alberto Moreno Dies On June 25th DEATH HOAX?
Heres The Link If You Dont Understand (Credit's To MichaelsBELIEVERS)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and this one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

IF I HELPED IM GLAD!

Thank You For Reading!

Peace Out !!!.

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: (I Cant Make It) Another Day + 3 Theories On MJ's Death Hoax!.   (I Cant Make It) Another Day + 3 Theories On MJ's Death Hoax!. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:29 am

MJacksonHD wrote:

3RD THING!!:
I Am About 90% Sure None Of You Have Heard This One Yet!!
BUT I AM SURE YOU WILL FIND IT VERY INTRESTING!
2 WORDS: ALBERTO MORENO
WHO IS HE YOU ASK?
Well Thanks To MichaelsBeLIEvers I Found Out In This Is It (THE FILM)
In Thriller.. At The Gravestones If You Zoom In You Can See His Name!
His Connection Is: A Simple Google Search Will Show You He Died On June 25th There Was A Newspaper That Said On That Day
Alberto Moreno Dies On June 25th DEATH HOAX?
Heres The Link If You Dont Understand (Credit's To MichaelsBELIEVERS)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and this one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

IF I HELPED IM GLAD!

Thank You For Reading!

Peace Out !!!.

I just checked out the Thriller section of TII and you are right! EVERY time I have sat down to watch TII I try to look for names on the gravestones but never see anything and the reason for that is because the screen shot the person used in that video, isn't the exact thing used in TII...I typed 'graveyard scene' into Google and the very same image came up...Then I watched the Thriller part again (TII) and I have never noticed the name Alberto Moreno on any gravestones because it isn't exactly the same...
In TII they use only a section of that image, where the zombie or person is coming down the stairs, and the part with the gravestone with 'Alberto Moreno' written on it has been taken out! But I think that was done purposly so that it wasn't as obvious as some of the other hoax clues have been!

Thank you so much for sharing that, it has made me extremely excited! If you guys can't see what I am talking about you have to compare the link that MJacksonHD provided and a clip of Thriller from TII VERY closely! You will see exactly what I mean about the guy walking down the stairs and the gravestone with 'Alberto Moreno' written on it has been cut out and replaced with different stones! Again thank you so much for posting this!!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Ty   (I Cant Make It) Another Day + 3 Theories On MJ's Death Hoax!. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:35 am

Thank You,
That Was One Of My Favourite Parts OF This Topic, The Thriller Part,
Hopefully This Will Prove About The Death Hoax!

L.O.V.E!.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: (I Cant Make It) Another Day + 3 Theories On MJ's Death Hoax!.   (I Cant Make It) Another Day + 3 Theories On MJ's Death Hoax!. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:39 am

MJacksonHD wrote:
Thank You,
That Was One Of My Favourite Parts OF This Topic, The Thriller Part,
Hopefully This Will Prove About The Death Hoax!

L.O.V.E!.

No problem Very Happy The only thing is when I type the name Alberto Moreno into Google I can't find anyone who died on 25th june Suspect To be completely honest though, I have never heard of Alberto Moreno, who is it? Embarassed

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: (I Cant Make It) Another Day + 3 Theories On MJ's Death Hoax!.   (I Cant Make It) Another Day + 3 Theories On MJ's Death Hoax!. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:23 am

He Is Supposedly A Person Who Died 1 Week Before The 25th Of June
But They Found His Body On The 25th Of June And Some People Thought That It Was A Death Hoax..
I Dont Know If He Was A Celeberity Or Not

But The Newspaper Read Something Like This:
Alberto Moreno Death Hoax? June 25th 1991.

But Before I Watched The Alberto Moreno

I Wasn't A Full beLIEver
But Then I Saw Alberto Moreno.. And I Was Like :O Mj You Lil Joker.. How Subliminal...
And That Was It BAM I Was A BeLIEver.
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: (I Cant Make It) Another Day + 3 Theories On MJ's Death Hoax!.   (I Cant Make It) Another Day + 3 Theories On MJ's Death Hoax!. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:25 am

:O EDIT I Know Where It Is On This Is IT!:
It's on the background when he's rehearsing "Thriller", but you see it more during the "Threatened" part. I nearly passed out when I found it.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: (I Cant Make It) Another Day + 3 Theories On MJ's Death Hoax!.   (I Cant Make It) Another Day + 3 Theories On MJ's Death Hoax!. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:09 pm

But the newspaper that was used in the video is from this website:

Everything they write is fake...we have had many things from that site mentioned on this forum until someone pointed out that it is 'satire'. Even so, it is interesting that this background was used in Thriller on TII because it makes you wonder why they took the gravestone with 'Alberto Moreno' written on it Suspect If this Albert Moreno really DID fake his death on 25th june then it is still a very good clue! But I still can't find this person or anything that says they did either die or fake their death on this date Sad

It sounds as if you are a member of the MJHDI site too, which I guess is where you got the information about this from, so could you tell us a little more about what you have found, because again I can find nothing other than the 'satire' newspaper that was on the video!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: (I Cant Make It) Another Day + 3 Theories On MJ's Death Hoax!.   (I Cant Make It) Another Day + 3 Theories On MJ's Death Hoax!. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:07 am

Ok,,
I Have Recently Done A Quick Google Search But Can't Find Too Much Information... But On The Other Hand I Have Found This.. And Found Out That Back In 1990..
There Was A Newspaper Printed.. Here's A E-Book You Can View Of It:

But The Keyword In This Newspaer (Real Or Fake) Is That There Are A Few Keywords That I Find Intresting For E.g.: June 25 1991 Assasination DEATH HOAX
And These Words At THe Bottom!:
Brother 19 And Sister 17 Get Married: Parents Are THRILLED (Relation To Thriller Perhaps??) Even If This Is A Hoax.. Im Sure Michael Must Of Seen It And Planted It In TII..
Hope This Helped.

L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: (I Cant Make It) Another Day + 3 Theories On MJ's Death Hoax!.   (I Cant Make It) Another Day + 3 Theories On MJ's Death Hoax!. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:37 am

Sorry, I am a little confused...as usual lol!
So what you're saying is that even though we know this newspaper is fake, Michael still may have seen it knowing that it is fake, and used it in TII because us beLIEvers would find it? Then link the date of the paper and the keywords such as hoax to his 'death'? Therefore meaning Alberto Moreno was used to make sure we find that satire newspaper?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (I Cant Make It) Another Day + 3 Theories On MJ's Death Hoax!.   (I Cant Make It) Another Day + 3 Theories On MJ's Death Hoax!. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(I Cant Make It) Another Day + 3 Theories On MJ's Death Hoax!.
Page 1 of 1