PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Disks were made in...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

The Disks were made in... Empty
PostSubject: The Disks were made in...   The Disks were made in... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:30 pm

YOU GUYS. I JUST GOT MICHAEL TODAY... (late I know, but the parking lots were full all last week)...

and I usually throw out the clear plastic parts of the stickers, but just as I was gonna throw this one out... GUESS WHAT I DISCOVERED??? THE DISKS WERE MADE IN MEXICO!!! MEXICO!!! And remember the poem?

"If I sail to Acapulco, in Cancoon MEXICO"

OMGOMGOMG.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

The Disks were made in... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disks were made in...   The Disks were made in... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:31 am

Oh wow! Great find daemon.trances! I heard that the flight he was apparently on on 25th june 2009 was going to Mexico too!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down

The Disks were made in...
Page 1 of 1