PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS?

Go down 
+3
speed demon
Dirty Diana
diane
7 posters
AuthorMessage
diane

diane

YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS? Empty
PostSubject: YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS?   YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:05 am

first you get reclame and then the program start its gold hart in aktie
start the program on 15.3 and see what happends maby cleus?

http://www.sbs6.nl/web/show/id=218745/langid=43

gr diane
Back to top Go down
diane

diane

PostSubject: Re: YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS?   YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:09 am

the men says a new start a new beginning and the stress is gone and then this is it starts and on 15.56 you see a crown cheers
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS?   YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:13 am

Thanks,Diane! cheers

I've sent Uri a message:

Hello,mr.Geller.It's me again.My friends,Tom and I wanna watch live on the internet your show this Friday.Can you tell me when exactly does it start and where can we watch it?Thank you so much.

L.O.V.E.
Diana

and he replied immediately haha:

On SBS6 web site starts 8:15pm Holland time.

We Will Be There.Watch Out!
afro afro afro

L.O.V.E.
Diana. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
diane

diane

PostSubject: Re: YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS?   YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:32 am

WILL IT BE THE BAM cheers
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS?   YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:37 am

diane wrote:
WILL IT BE THE BAM cheers

WE HOPE SINCE SUNDAY!!! Very Happy

GO Michael GO!!!!!!!!! afro -----What about the yellow tie? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
speed demon

PostSubject: Re: YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS?   YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:35 pm

diane wrote:
first you get reclame and then the program start its gold hart in aktie
start the program on 15.3 and see what happends maby cleus?

http://www.sbs6.nl/web/show/id=218745/langid=43

gr diane

Please, when the program will start, could someone post the link here of running show? I cant download that "silverlight" and I would prefer to watch UriĀ“s show live online ... Also, I cant wait to get know that big news ... I wish to be here just tomorrow night and speak about what happened on the show with you guys...
Thanks a lot !!!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS?   YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:09 pm

Hey speed demon

If Uri replied to the message saying it starts at 8:15 holland time, i think it should be 7:15 for us (in the UK)... i checked online and holland is an hour infront so it should start then Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS?   YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:24 pm

If he returns the internet servers will probably go down again Very Happy When he 'died' there were so many people on the interent that google, aol, yahoo and youtube stoped working for 10-30minutes due to server overload.
Back to top Go down
speed demon

PostSubject: Re: YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS?   YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:24 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Hey speed demon

If Uri replied to the message saying it starts at 8:15 holland time, i think it should be 7:15 for us (in the UK)... i checked online and holland is an hour infront so it should start then Smile

L.O.V.E

Thanks Captain E.O. for useful info!
But what I would really need it is the link to get streight to online show after when it began as its only way for me how to get a chance to watch it on my pc.
If someone could help I would be really happy .
L.O.V.E. you MORE I love you
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS?   YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:56 pm

what time will it be in the united states?
eastern time
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS?   YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:38 am

@BaSingSe at 2:15 in the afternoon for you I think, but you might want to doublecheck:

YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS? World-time-zone

As you can see on this time zone map you are 6hours earlier than the Netherlands.
This map may come in handy later on since we all live in different time zones and we can get mixed up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Janna

PostSubject: Re: YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS?   YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:30 am

In the USA; Eastern Standard Time 2:15 pm~~~~Central Standard Time 1:15 PM,~~~ Pacific Standard Time 11:15 AM : YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS? Icon_cherry
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS?   YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:26 am

thank u sunny
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS?   YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YESTERDAY A PROGRAM IN HOLLAND CLEUS?
Page 1 of 1