PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yes,it was fake.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Yes,it was fake. Empty
PostSubject: Yes,it was fake.   Yes,it was fake. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:35 am

Okay so 2 weeks ago I went with Bya and some other beLIEvers friends to a restaurant where we kept discussing about Michael's death hoax.When we reached the O2 Conference subject I asked whether they thought it was fake or not.One of them answered it was definitely fake.Why?

Yes,it was fake. 11gt7yx

Yes,it was fake. Jgmyd3

Yes,it was fake. 2r4lfl3

You see,almost ALL of them have photo cameras.Now...have you seen any photo taken with the camera? Have you seen any other photos taken by the fans besides the official ones? Who would ever keep for themselves the photos taken at the O2 conference unless they were told so and unless the conference was fake?
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

Yes,it was fake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes,it was fake.   Yes,it was fake. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:15 am

Not everyone post their pictures on Google, and I am sure many of these picture that were taken are on Facebook or other social medias for friends of them.

I've seen several videos from O2 that is recorded, and a simple YouTube search gives the results such as:

Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Yes,it was fake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes,it was fake.   Yes,it was fake. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:55 am

Oh i've never seen them thanks tom
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

Yes,it was fake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes,it was fake.   Yes,it was fake. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:55 pm

Hello boys and girls, how r u?

I'm gonna be with DD this time, it's fake in my humble opinion. The fact that you can find 30 videos on youtube it doesn't means that its real, because if I want to create something similar to a real press conference, of course I will have thinks like this low quality videos to prove that my fake isn't .. fake? LOL, hope you get my point. The thing is that not everybody upload their videos on you tube, but if you are a fan and you are in such an event like Michael's come back to the scenarios.. wouldn't you upload your videos or photos?
Believe me, I'll search those pictures in google, in others (I don't know how you say this in english =S ) "searchers"(?)..in other pages like google where you look up for information, in forums, etc and I couldn't find more than a couple of pictures, I remember a pair (and I mean 2 pictures -.-) of 2 girls in the entrance of the press conference, but.. c'mon! fans? with only 2 pictures and just in the entrance? I'm sorry I just can't buy that story.
And another thing..maybe is just me but I know that Michael has a lot of fans, boys and girls, but in the press conference, for some reason that I can't imagine there are like 7 guys for each girl! and its mainly the opposite as far as I can remember..
so the thing is that at least as I see it.. this is fake.

Love you all!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Yes,it was fake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes,it was fake.   Yes,it was fake. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:08 am

Thank you,Inhalib!
Ok,first of all,I thought to myself that the organizers might have put some cameras through the people just to make us think the videos were made by the people around.And as you said fans would have taken LOADS of pictures that would pop up on browsers such as google,yahoo,bing and I don't know what other websites like these.
I don't know how plausible my opinion is but it's just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

Yes,it was fake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes,it was fake.   Yes,it was fake. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:19 am

browsers!!!! thank you! that was the word Razz

well, as I said I agree.. I mean, even if you are NOT such a big fan and you had the possibility to be there, c'mon! at least that you hate the guy most of the people would take a looot of pictures.. A LOT! (and probably if you hate the guy the best thing to do with the ticket to get into the press conference is to sell it, right?)
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Yes,it was fake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes,it was fake.   Yes,it was fake. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:37 am

Inhalib wrote:
browsers!!!! thank you! that was the word Razz

well, as I said I agree.. I mean, even if you are NOT such a big fan and you had the possibility to be there, c'mon! at least that you hate the guy most of the people would take a looot of pictures.. A LOT! (and probably if you hate the guy the best thing to do with the ticket to get into the press conference is to sell it, right?)

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

Yes,it was fake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes,it was fake.   Yes,it was fake. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:45 am

Damn, Im A Bit Late But Yeahh I've Seen The Vids Tom Gave Us

I Dont beLIEve That The Press Conference Was 100% Real As Some Stuff Looks Fake And Edited.
Back to top Go down
walker911

Yes,it was fake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes,it was fake.   Yes,it was fake. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:54 pm

MJacksonHD wrote:
Damn, Im A Bit Late But Yeahh I've Seen The Vids Tom Gave Us

I Dont beLIEve That The Press Conference Was 100% Real As Some Stuff Looks Fake And Edited.

yes ..you dian er dao li ! xie xie fen xiang !!

Coach Necklace
Coach Outlet Online Stores
how much is a coach wallet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yes,it was fake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes,it was fake.   Yes,it was fake. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yes,it was fake.
Page 1 of 1