PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Tweet from Princess Paris Jackson...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shaz532

shaz532

A Tweet from Princess Paris Jackson... Empty
PostSubject: A Tweet from Princess Paris Jackson...   A Tweet from Princess Paris Jackson... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:50 am

Hi, so last night I was being nosey lol. I followed Paris on Twitter and was checking out all her tweets as she doesnt have many. This, is what I found -

This was posted on March 28th - did anyone notice it?

Photo: Blanket’s face :] Ahah. http://tumblr.com/xoc7wxlz0

Now if you check out the pic - it is of Blanket at the memorial - she has made it animated and is laughing at him about the look on his face.

Don't you think thats wierd? I mean if my dad had died and we somehow took pics at the funeral - I wouldn't tweet the pic while laughing about my siblings face - would you?

Thoughts please?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: A Tweet from Princess Paris Jackson...   A Tweet from Princess Paris Jackson... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:00 am

Shaz I think you're right! I won't do this.Very Good Post! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: A Tweet from Princess Paris Jackson...   A Tweet from Princess Paris Jackson... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:08 am

Is that even real? I thought they were NOT allowed to use internet because of to much about CRAP and Bullshit about their father.

But ofc I think they are allowed to use internet, they are the next generation of dance and music + same personality as their father.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: A Tweet from Princess Paris Jackson...   A Tweet from Princess Paris Jackson... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:09 am

I was looking on Twitter one day and I found the Jacksons' tweet and they say not to trust the ones who say they are Prince,Paris and Blanket cause the real ones don't have time to use the internet because of the school. To convince you,the Jacksons' twitter has written "VERIFIED ACCOUNT".We should trust them. afro Good work,boyz.Once in your life... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
dunno

PostSubject: Re: A Tweet from Princess Paris Jackson...   A Tweet from Princess Paris Jackson... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:29 am

The kids don't have twitter, facebook or myspace...it's a F-A-K-E. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tweet from Princess Paris Jackson...   A Tweet from Princess Paris Jackson... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Tweet from Princess Paris Jackson...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: The Memorial :: Main Discussion-
Jump to: