PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You, the moderators, and james21

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Inhalib
Inhalib

You, the moderators, and james21 Empty
PostSubject: You, the moderators, and james21   You, the moderators, and james21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:41 am

* Well as many of you have noticed (=P) james 21 who appears on the Breaking News section is really annoying, and I was reading your complains and opinions about him/her/it (believe me that if I had the possibility of being here everyday I would be the first in complaining ), but the thing is that the moderators in this forum CAN'T block IP Numbers as some of you may think, only Tom can do it.
We have already asked Tom to block him (back in november Teo did it and my self on december and january) but Tom is kind of busy and probably doesn't have time right now, so we can't do anything more than wait and be patient...meanwhile we only can erase the posts that appears from james21.

* I have seen that back in November some members write a PM to Teo asking him to do something about james21 and I think it was great, because the fact that we are moderators doesn't mean that we read every post (even if we want to!) or that we know what you all need or want, so feel free to send us a PM and share your thoughts, opinions, suggestions, etc. study and we'll do our best.

* Other thing I noticed is that not everyone knows who the moderators of this forum are.. so this is simple. You need to go to "Members" and the blue names are the names of the moderators, and if you click in them will find the profile (not only with the moderators of course, this is with each member) and there you can find when was the last time he/she posted, or created a topic.. so probably will find some moderators that haven't been active from a year or so (don't PM to them because they probably wont answer you back =P).

I think thats all.
Love you all, keep the faith and remember that truth prevails!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: You, the moderators, and james21   You, the moderators, and james21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:05 am

Inhalib wrote:
probably doesn't have time right now,

actually tom said he forgot his account password
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: You, the moderators, and james21   You, the moderators, and james21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:32 am

yes I knew that but since he is not back, I assume that he is (as I said) probably busy, because is easy to get a new password or create just a new member to talk around and see how things are going on in here... anyhow I wrote to him again on twitter to see if he find out the way to be again in this forum.

kisses
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: You, the moderators, and james21   You, the moderators, and james21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:22 am

Quite a long time ago I sent a message thing to try and become a moderator, but because Tom is busy or forgotten his password, I haven't been accepted as one...I would love to try and help anyway I can with this forum, but for now I am just stuck as a usual member lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: You, the moderators, and james21   You, the moderators, and james21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:27 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Quite a long time ago I sent a message thing to try and become a moderator, but because Tom is busy or forgotten his password, I haven't been accepted as one...I would love to try and help anyway I can with this forum, but for now I am just stuck as a usual member lol!

L.O.V.E

hi cap! I also believe that with one or two moderators from all of you who gets into the forum daily, this will be so much different!
In fact Teo is a moderator but I don't really know how much he can do because if you see in the homepage where you can find the different sections of the forum, below each one you can see who can moderate that section and I don't see his name O.o maybe he has the permissions but Tom never added his name in there.. I really don't know.
hopefully tom will be back soon :crossfingers:

Love you
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: You, the moderators, and james21   You, the moderators, and james21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:37 am

Yeah I hope so too! I am here everyday at least twice! So I would me more that happy to help!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: You, the moderators, and james21   You, the moderators, and james21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:45 pm

Aren't Tom able to send send an email or call the servers?

Anyways, anyone know if he use to come around and read the topics?
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: You, the moderators, and james21   You, the moderators, and james21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:37 am

norwegiantom wrote:
Aren't Tom able to send send an email or call the servers?

Anyways, anyone know if he use to come around and read the topics?

The last time I spoke with Tom, he was studying a lot and he told me it was busy with other stuffs too, I believe that he can get his password back in an easy way, there must be a password recovery.. I think O.o

He used to come around, more often in the first months of the forum you could see him modifying the site and answering PM, posting... but then he didn't came so often because he was studying.. and now I have no idea, in fact I can't be here everyday either because I'm also working and studying so I understand him, but it will be nice if he could share the job with other members like emma that is not only here most of the days, but also she is imparcial about theories and postures of the others members and respect the other's comments.
I'll write again to Tom in a few minutes.

Love and thanks for asking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You, the moderators, and james21   You, the moderators, and james21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You, the moderators, and james21
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: