PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pearl Jr's Message about "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?" Documentary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
speed demon

Pearl Jr's Message about "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?" Documentary  Empty
PostSubject: Pearl Jr's Message about "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?" Documentary    Pearl Jr's Message about "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?" Documentary  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:51 am

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Pearl Jr's Message about "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?" Documentary  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jr's Message about "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?" Documentary    Pearl Jr's Message about "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?" Documentary  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:05 am

First of all I would like to thank you for posting this speed demon!

I love Pearl Jr. and her enthusiasm! She is so confident that when I watched that video, she made me very excited! One thing I must throw out there though... about the website www.michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com
Pearl said that it stops counting on may 21st 2011...yet in the source code it says the following...

Quote :
<script type="text/javascript" src="countdown.js" defer="defer"></script>
<center><font color="#ffffff"><span id="countdown1">2011-5-23 00:00:00 GMT+00:00</span>!<br>?</font></center>

If it stops counting on may 21st, then why does it say may 23rd 2011 in the code? Suspect Surely if it was because of the time zones for everyone, it still wouldn't be that far apart right?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jr's Message about "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?" Documentary    Pearl Jr's Message about "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?" Documentary  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:57 pm

may sounds interesting ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
speed demon

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jr's Message about "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?" Documentary    Pearl Jr's Message about "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?" Documentary  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:28 am

[quote="Captain_EO"]First of all I would like to thank you for posting this speed demon!

All for Love
flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jr's Message about "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?" Documentary    Pearl Jr's Message about "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?" Documentary  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pearl Jr's Message about "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?" Documentary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: The People :: Michael Jackson-
Jump to: