PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollywood Tonight Video

Go down 
+3
BehindTheMask
Captain_EO
Dirty Diana
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Hollywood Tonight Video  Empty
PostSubject: Hollywood Tonight Video    Hollywood Tonight Video  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:00 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Tonight Video    Hollywood Tonight Video  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:41 am

Ah so it was being released today! Both me and Alex didn't know if it really was going to premier today or not lol!

Wow that was amazing! I loved every minute of it! bounce

I didn't notice many things but that may be because I have only seen it once....so far lol!

At around 0.43 you can see the dance floor is black and white tiles...not sure if it means anything but it sure ties in with the paintings we have seen before! Also, again this may not be a clue, but the main dancer has that badge on the top of her trousers and I think I can see a fedora on it, right?

I can't really see much else Neutral

Again, great video though!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Tonight Video    Hollywood Tonight Video  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:26 am

I really like this video, and I found the song version they used to the video was a bit strange, but now I find it really cool.

In a matter of fact, it's very sad to see "MJ-fans" critizie SONY with saying it's a bad music video, this version of Hollywood Tonight audio sucks etc.
To me I find it strange that MJs materials and their love to this simply dissapears, and once they have the oppertunity to rant about something, they do it. Why not be positive about the whole case. Of course things aren't like before, now as Michael has "passed" and can't appear in a video and do his magic.

Hollywood Tonight video is a great video, and contains a message in it. This is always what MJ wants.

Fingers are crossed that this will be a new great success as Hold My Hand and the other MJ material.
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Tonight Video    Hollywood Tonight Video  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:45 am

Loved' The Video A Bit,,

But To Be Quite Honest
SONY REALLY FUCKED UP THE MUSIC IN THIS THEY SHOULD OF LEFT IT HOW IT WAS ON THE ALBUM.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Tonight Video    Hollywood Tonight Video  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:49 am

I don't think it's Sony whose to blame.

This could be some move by Michael, or Teddy Riley. Sony just publish, they don't decide everything that's on the product itself.
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Tonight Video    Hollywood Tonight Video  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:29 am

I have watched the video just fast fast.
I was in at about 3:41 feeling stomach.
These 2 men.
1. Man with hat in gray-brown suit. It is similar to DAVE DAVE??
2. The man in the red shirt (it's like a director). Regisseur
Who likes to wear red shirts?
And his hands ......
Just a thought quickly

Thank you D. for this Video.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Tonight Video    Hollywood Tonight Video  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:06 am

norwegiantom wrote:
I really like this video, and I found the song version they used to the video was a bit strange, but now I find it really cool.

In a matter of fact, it's very sad to see "MJ-fans" critizie SONY with saying it's a bad music video, this version of Hollywood Tonight audio sucks etc.
To me I find it strange that MJs materials and their love to this simply dissapears, and once they have the oppertunity to rant about something, they do it. Why not be positive about the whole case. Of course things aren't like before, now as Michael has "passed" and can't appear in a video and do his magic.

Hollywood Tonight video is a great video, and contains a message in it. This is always what MJ wants.

Fingers are crossed that this will be a new great success as Hold My Hand and the other MJ material.

Yeah I agree! I loved the video because when I first saw it, I got this real sense of happiness from the main girl! I also loved the way we can all relate to her sadness when she touches Michael's star on the Hollwood walk of fame!

Also the man with the mobile who we have kinda discussed before...I'm not sure about him! Some people say it is MJ in disguise, but Pia posted a link on the FB Truth Prevails page explaining that someone said the man was NOT Michael, because it was her brother lol! So I will keep an open mind about that man Razz Again great video though!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Tonight Video    Hollywood Tonight Video  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:49 am

Manu060662 wrote:
I have watched the video just fast fast.
I was in at about 3:41 feeling stomach.
These 2 men.
1. Man with hat in gray-brown suit. It is similar to DAVE DAVE??
2. The man in the red shirt (it's like a director). Regisseur
Who likes to wear red shirts?
And his hands ......
Just a thought quickly

Thank you D. for this Video.

You're welcome...now...WAIT A MINUTE! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

1.ABSOLUTELY RIGHT about the dave dave thing...
2.Now...the similarity to man in a red shirt...a director...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Tonight Video    Hollywood Tonight Video  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:42 am

Manu060662...you mean this man?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Tonight Video    Hollywood Tonight Video  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:49 am

Captain_EO wrote:

L.O.V.E

yes she meant this one! thanks em Razz
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Tonight Video    Hollywood Tonight Video  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:54 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

No problem Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Tonight Video    Hollywood Tonight Video  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:14 am

:L NICE CLUES!.
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Tonight Video    Hollywood Tonight Video  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:09 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:

L.O.V.E

Yes, exactly. These 2 men in the picture.
These are immediately caught my eye
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Tonight Video    Hollywood Tonight Video  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:46 pm

Manu060662 wrote:

Yes, exactly. These 2 men in the picture.
These are immediately caught my eye

Well tbh, I didn't even realise the man in the red shirt until earlier lol! But they both stand out to me too!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Tonight Video    Hollywood Tonight Video  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:54 pm

find clues

260 pics from Hollywood tonight video.

All for Love I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Tonight Video    Hollywood Tonight Video  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:25 am

Now, I Actually Think MJ Had Some BehindTheScene's Control In This Video :L.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Tonight Video    Hollywood Tonight Video  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:01 pm

I agree with you.

MJacksonHD wrote:
Loved' The Video A Bit,,

But To Be Quite Honest
SONY REALLY FUCKED UP THE MUSIC IN THIS THEY SHOULD OF LEFT IT HOW IT WAS ON THE ALBUM.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Tonight Video    Hollywood Tonight Video  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:44 am

SONY had nothing to do. This was done because of family purposes, and fans decision. Fans complained, they wanted the real audio from when MJ was doing this.. They got the demo. Family decides what SONY gets and SONY publish it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Tonight Video    Hollywood Tonight Video  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:12 pm

you can say what you want, but my opinion about the Sony will not change.
*Firstly, the video is good, but I expected the GREAT!

norwegiantom wrote:
SONY had nothing to do. This was done because of family purposes, and fans decision. Fans complained, they wanted the real audio from when MJ was doing this.. They got the demo. Family decides what SONY gets and SONY publish it.
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Tonight Video    Hollywood Tonight Video  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:15 pm

norwegiantom wrote:

Im willing to bet Sony had nothing to do with it...like Tom said...Michael wouldnt let Sony do anything he didnt want done...i personally like the mix
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Tonight Video    Hollywood Tonight Video  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollywood Tonight Video
Page 1 of 1