PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TMZ Poll...

Go down 
+12
L.L.T.K.
k10
Inhalib
yseralm
deena
diane
Dirty Diana
BehindTheMask
daemon.trances
Captain_EO
achillesara
shaz532
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shaz532

shaz532

TMZ Poll... Empty
PostSubject: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:03 am

Ok so I signed into this site this morning and noticed the vote poll thing at the top of the page - so, as you do - I voted 'Alive'. Now when I went in and read the 'news' and so the 'picture' I'm sorry but I couldn't help but laugh at TMZ - They are great for clues...

Ok here's the report and photo-

Michael Jackson -- Casket Mystery Solved
Originally posted Apr 10th 2010 7:53 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

It's the answer to the question you were kinda curious about, then forgot about, but now you're like "Holy cow, I really want to know -- how did Michael Jackson's body seemingly disappear after his memorial, only to reappear at the cemetery?"

TMZ Poll... Tmzphoto

On July 7, 2009 the Staples Center memorial was held in front of thousands of people in downtown L.A. -- Jackson's body was ensconced in a $25,000 red casket.

After the memorial, although hundreds of cameras and thousands of eyes were trained on the exits, no one saw any evidence that the casket left the building. It fueled a grassy knoll-type theory that Jackson's body wasn't really inside the casket and maybe he was still alive.

Finally, our spies have come clean. Jackson's body did indeed arrive in a hearse, but it left in a SWAT van. The van was driven to a secret location, where it rendezvoused with a Forest Lawn van -- which then transported the body to the cemetery without being noticed.

You're welcome.

Ok so if you notice the photo is laughable - First you have the 'casket' with the walking MJ legs (are you trying to tell us something TMZ - that maybe MJ 'walked' to the van?)

Second - in the top right hand corner a pic of MJ looking onto the photo and what is he doing? Yeah thats right laughing! (We all know TMZ are a joke and are just dying to let us in on the 'secret' no wonder your laughing MJ!)

Third look at the bottom right hand side of the photo - it say's 'TMZ.com composite (aka - THIS AIN'T REAL) - They are practically shouting at us - 'This isn't real' but I love the way the used it to fit with the photo (its obvious the photo isn't real) we don't need a big sign stating that it isn't!

Now onto the reporting (This is just laughable to say the least)

TMZ: On July 7, 2009 the Staples Center memorial was held in front of thousands of people in downtown L.A. -- Jackson's body was ensconced in a $25,000 red casket.

ME: Ok I don't know which memorial I was watching but I'm pretty sure Mj's casket was GOLD NOT RED! Oh and why the colour RED again? We have seen that before haven't we?

Red ties at the memorial (camera there) Red tie Joe at Murrays hearing (camera there) Red shirt in Mj video (Mj behind camera) Is there a pattern forming?

Ok so now we get onto the SWAT van? A swat van? WTF! When in the history of anyone have their body had to be trasnposted in a SWAT van - we'll it is MJ isn't it? His family would surley have feared for his 'body' to be stolen wouldn't they? NO! It was transported in a SWAT van because the casket was empty!

It reports that there were multiable camera there that day - so how did no one notice his casket being moved in a SWAT van?

All of this is just laughable - They are dying to reveal it to us...

They are getting closer and closer - everyone keep your eyes on TMZ.....Bam!!!
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

TMZ Poll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:32 am

I agree they are pretty funny Very Happy
In conclusion: We are swimming in a pool full of clues but not many of us are inside. So what people from the outside of the hoax wouldn't even think twice about, for us is a shouting evidence that the King will be back. Good job Shaz.

Now I realize this this is not the proper place to ask about this: But what exactly happened on friday at Uri Geller's show?

PS.: I am Achillesara Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shaz532

shaz532

TMZ Poll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:35 am

hey Achillesara Smile

Nothing happened...the guest didn't show! Uri fell back on his 'I did say they may not show' theroy
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TMZ Poll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:09 am

haha well done shaz! Razz
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

TMZ Poll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:47 am

To me, it doesn't look like Michael is laughing, it lookes more like he's descretly picking his nose (disgusting I know, but still funny), or he's rubbing his face around his mouth. Many people do this when they are nervious. They rub their beard then circle their two fingers around their mouth while the mouth is open. This is a well known nervous trait, and like I said before, many people do that. That would show that he is nervous because he is in danger. Someone is either after him, or he is nervous because he thinks TMZ will spill the story, or both. In my opinion. TMZ put that there to show that he SHOULDN'T be nervous because they have it under control, and trying to make this seem like a joke so no one figures it out. MJ is just afraid this plan will 'burst at the seems'.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

TMZ Poll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:08 pm

daemon.trances wrote:
To me, it doesn't look like Michael is laughing, it lookes more like he's descretly picking his nose (disgusting I know, but still funny), or he's rubbing his face around his mouth. Many people do this when they are nervious. They rub their beard then circle their two fingers around their mouth while the mouth is open. This is a well known nervous trait, and like I said before, many people do that. That would show that he is nervous because he is in danger. Someone is either after him, or he is nervous because he thinks TMZ will spill the story, or both. In my opinion. TMZ put that there to show that he SHOULDN'T be nervous because they have it under control, and trying to make this seem like a joke so no one figures it out. MJ is just afraid this plan will 'burst at the seems'.

I don't think Michael would ever pick his nose, when there are media all around him Laughing
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TMZ Poll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:43 am

Hello!

Ok now I know that this image has nothing to do with Mike but it could have a small clue linked to the picture above posted by TMZ! Now the caption underneath was obviously put there on purpose saying 'THIS AIN'T REAL', so why did TMZ not feel the need to put a caption like that underneath this image of Lindsay Lohan?

http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/17/lindsay-lohan-volcano-court-jail-alcohol-education/

The image is in the same style as the MJ one and they didn't put a caption underneath to let us know the image wasn't real! So they must have been talking about the HOAX DEATH when saying 'THIS AIN'T REAL'!

L.O.V.E

p.s I hope you understand what I am talking about! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

TMZ Poll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:50 am

OMG =))=))=))=)) I can't stop laughing!!! My tears al flowing!! =)) That pic is so funny=))=))
Ok,now i'm taking it seriously...Hmm...Emma imo I think you're right.There are 2 ways of understanding that quote...
1.This ain't real-the picture is edited so of course this isn't real...you know...Michael's legs over the coffin,ch'mone... haha
2.This ain't real-as you said-the picture can be a clue for us to understand the quote...I mean...you see "THIS AIN'T REAL"and you ask yourself "What's not real?" and the picture tell is all! THE DEATH ISN'T REAL! This is what I understand... What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TMZ Poll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:50 am

Exactly Razz lol L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

TMZ Poll... Empty
PostSubject: Take your painkiller and CLICK here!!!! YOU MAY HAVE A HEART ATTACK!!!   TMZ Poll... Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:31 am

I won't say anything but...on TMZ...

Michael Jackson

69%Still alive
31%RIP
Total Votes: 313,912

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN???????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
diane

diane

TMZ Poll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:10 am

i think everything gonna by ok Razz
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

TMZ Poll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:15 am

But how could RIP reach 31 % since it had only 2%?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

TMZ Poll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:53 am

TMZ controls the votes ! ]:->
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

TMZ Poll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:10 am

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad TMZ hides something FOR SURE! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

TMZ Poll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:08 am

... It was probably because we were so close to 99%...
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

TMZ Poll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:11 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
... It was probably because we were so close to 99%...

Yes, sooooooooooo true!
Back to top Go down
yseralm

yseralm

TMZ Poll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:34 pm

It's because somethings gonna happen...

It will reach 99% again you'll see
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

TMZ Poll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:58 am

yseralm wrote:
It's because somethings gonna happen...

It will reach 99% again you'll see

Where do u know this? Neutral
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

TMZ Poll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:09 am

Do you remember when Uri said in his program that somebody will come next week? I'm sure you do. He said he is 99.9%sure, but it didn't happen... Then he said that he thinks there is a 0.01% chance that Michael is alive. Is it just me or are we getting some "sort of reversed information" like Dead is Alive, credible is incredible and so on? What if the TMZ reaches:
R.I.P. 100% still alive 0% or something close? would it be a sign that he in fact is surely alive? And I think we should make something like a timeline of TMZ's influences on MJs life and 'Hoax HIStory'
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

TMZ Poll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:13 am

Bazylrei wrote:
Do you remember when Uri said in his program that somebody will come next week? I'm sure you do. He said he is 99.9%sure, but it didn't happen... Then he said that he thinks there is a 0.01% chance that Michael is alive. Is it just me or are we getting some "sort of reversed information" like Dead is Alive, credible is incredible and so on? What if the TMZ reaches:
R.I.P. 100% still alive 0% or something close? would it be a sign that he in fact is surely alive? And I think we should make something like a timeline of TMZ's influences on MJs life and 'Hoax HIStory'

After Uri said that he is 99.9% sure someone will come next week but there was no...someone...i knew that we should reverse what he says but beLIEve me I couldn't imagine that TMZ would do this (what was in my mind,it's TMZ?!?!?!?!)....I totally AGREEEEEEEEEE with u! Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

TMZ Poll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:32 am

OMG!!!!!!

Michael Jackson

98%Still alive
2%RIP
Total Votes: 4,241,769

I can't BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday the no. of votes was almost 300000 and now are 4000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.O

Was this a sign?!?!?! REMEMBER!!!! Yesterday was the 25th of May! NeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutral
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

TMZ Poll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:09 am

Oh maybe they had a server crash or something. I guess it's not important. but who knows... Oh I went on google today, typed in: "TMZ" and the first result on the list was their homepage and the second was:
"Michael Jackson | TMZ.com" SO they are probably related to the hoax
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

TMZ Poll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:11 am

idk what to say...TMZ makes me speechless Neutral
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

TMZ Poll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:08 am

pretty interesting, todays numbers:

Michael Jackson
98%Still alive
2%RIP
Total Votes: 4,241,939

and for those that doesn't know where are we getting this, here is the link:

http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/10/michael-jackson-casket-memorial-burial-staples-center/

I didn't know either so I checked out, and finnally get to that news from april 10, but, is evident that people keeps voting.

You see Michael? there is more people knowing that you are alive than the people who still believes that you are gone, so.. comeback! we are here for you!..

Lots of L.O.V.E!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

TMZ Poll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:55 am

Great Post Inhalib! And yes! We are waiting for you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TMZ Poll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMZ Poll...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: In The News :: TMZ-
Jump to: