PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

911 Call BOGUS!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~ashley09~
~ashley09~

911 Call BOGUS!! Empty
PostSubject: 911 Call BOGUS!!   911 Call BOGUS!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:20 pm

Not sure how to display the webpage here, so I took a screen shot! You all know where to go if you want to find it...anyway, according to TMZ the LA Fire Dept. says the 911 call was BOGUS!!
911 Call BOGUS!! 911
Back to top Go down
karen290858

karen290858

911 Call BOGUS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 911 Call BOGUS!!   911 Call BOGUS!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:06 pm

My opinion of TMZ...We need to listen to everything they say, not because it's true, but because they are almost busting a gut to spill it all to us. I dont know how they stay seated in their chairs sometimes. Now I know that it's gossip, but they are not letting this go. They were the first to tell us he was "dead", even though it wasn't public knowledge at that point, so it's all just a little too coincifdental that they are the ones reporting anything they can about it. I think Harvey's head will blow off his shoulders when the day finally comes. Can't wait for that. Karen. Question
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

911 Call BOGUS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 911 Call BOGUS!!   911 Call BOGUS!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:54 pm

well, this news doesn't say that the 911 call was fake, they are talking about another call that I missed ( I didn't know there was another call) from the paramedics after they where at Mj's house. The 911 call never mentions that is MJ, they say that is a man, but they never say a name.
But.. we don't need TMZ Razz we know that the 911 call is fake, they are like 3 or 4 911 calls. Some people argues that is only 1 call but edited... however is not truth, you can hear that 1 call say something and if you compare to another supposedly legit call, you hear a different thing, or sometimes the order of the things the caller say, etc. So, the 911 call is debunked anyways Smile

thanks for posting!

Lots of L.O.V.E!

EDIT: there is something interesting in that news... "Another Michael Jaackson hoax" :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

911 Call BOGUS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 911 Call BOGUS!!   911 Call BOGUS!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

911 Call BOGUS!!
Page 1 of 1