PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MY VIEW ON THE HOAX

Go down 
+6
Rogerrabbit
Captain_EO
BehindTheMask
Dirty Diana
MJacksonHD
TeoLovesMJ
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

MY VIEW ON THE HOAX Empty
PostSubject: MY VIEW ON THE HOAX   MY VIEW ON THE HOAX Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:25 am

As many of u know, my name is Teo Very Happy and im here right now to give you guys my view on the hoax. By the way, it is my opinion so please tell me what u think

I have friends who believe Michael is alive, the majority believe he is alive but is never coming back. Me, On the other hand believe that he is indeed coming back and here is why

Michael faked his death, no doubt about it, and correct me if im wrong, Michael says he wants to shock the world. And when Michael comes back, it would indeed be the biggest shocker for the non believers and for we believers as well. Like i said before, many believers dont think he will come back, but if he doesnt, then where will the shock be? MIchael is meant to shock the world, but if he doesnt come back, there will be no shock and non believers will continue to think we are crazy.

The point im making is to the believers who dont think Michael is coming back. I want u to have faith. He is meant to shock the world, he will come back, just wait and see

what do u guys think of this post??
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: MY VIEW ON THE HOAX   MY VIEW ON THE HOAX Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:55 am

Well, I Too SOmetimes Have Lost Faith And Thought He's Definitly Faked His Death, But He Wont Come Back, Or Just Stopped beLIEving All Together,
But Thanks To This Forum I Am Now A Strong And Firm Believer Smile

So Seriously Thanks Guys Smile
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: MY VIEW ON THE HOAX   MY VIEW ON THE HOAX Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:29 am

im glad that some of us were able to change your mind =)
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: MY VIEW ON THE HOAX   MY VIEW ON THE HOAX Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:37 am

Teo,we've been knowing each other for more than 1 year and we spent soooooo many great moments together.We've never lost hope because we've always been here for each other when we needed help as a great family that we make.

I 100% agree with your opinion and I'd ask everybody on this forum NOT to lose hope because there's no need to do this now as we might be very close to an end...
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: MY VIEW ON THE HOAX   MY VIEW ON THE HOAX Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:11 pm

well said Diana and im glad you're part of my family
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: MY VIEW ON THE HOAX   MY VIEW ON THE HOAX Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:50 pm

Nothing is greater and bigger than a comeback when we all LEAST expect it. ( The Greatest comeback of all time!)
- Don't believe to believe, believe because you know Michael made it real.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: MY VIEW ON THE HOAX   MY VIEW ON THE HOAX Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:06 pm

BehindTheMask wrote:
Nothing is greater and bigger than a comeback when we all LEAST expect it. ( The Greatest comeback of all time!)
- Don't believe to believe, believe because you know Michael made it real.

absolutely true
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: MY VIEW ON THE HOAX   MY VIEW ON THE HOAX Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:43 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Teo,we've been knowing each other for more than 1 year and we spent soooooo many great moments together.We've never lost hope because we've always been here for each other when we needed help as a great family that we make.

I 100% agree with your opinion and I'd ask everybody on this forum NOT to lose hope because there's no need to do this now as we might be very close to an end...

I couldn't agree more D!

Also, I definitely agree with you Teo! Michael will come back! There are so many clues that point to a comeback such as:

'In one blink I'll disappear and then I'll COMEBACK to haunt you'
'When you bury me underneath all your pain, I'm steady laughing whilst SURFACING'
'HEAVEN CAN WAIT'
(MJ 2009 calendar) 'Everybody wants IMMORTALITY'
'The IMMORTAL world tour'
Blah blah blah...

Need I say more? Razz

L.O.V.E

Last edited by Captain_EO on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: MY VIEW ON THE HOAX   MY VIEW ON THE HOAX Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:43 pm

whether Michael will return that's a tough question that we can only speculate, the shock came from his untimely 'death' I've mixed opinions on a return but can remember in moon walker michael's own ideas in feature length motion the audience is lead to believe he has been killed & as the children weep his passing & katie begins to loss her faith he returns from the shadows to bam us, keep the faith, it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: MY VIEW ON THE HOAX   MY VIEW ON THE HOAX Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:21 am

I am of your opinion. All of you are right.

In each contribution from all of you, it has some truth.
Hope, Love and Faith, that's the key. This is what we have learned over the last 2 years. Has anyone of you ever invested in a project or anything else as much time, emotion, and hope. ? Mine is never happened, this is the first time. And my gut feeling tells me ,we are right.
How MJ will shock the world, I don`t know. But something go happen!!!!

I wish you all the Best Manu
flower flower I love you
Back to top Go down
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

PostSubject: Re: MY VIEW ON THE HOAX   MY VIEW ON THE HOAX Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:27 am

I do believe he is still alive, there is so much evidence to support this..and the one thing that sticks in my mind is that he was saying his goodbye's a week before he went!! I have many theories as to why he would have done this, one of them being that he always spoke out about how the media and government lie and manipulate us and he will prove how this can be done. He also wanted to be the greatest in the world (which he already is of course!!) and put on the greatest show ever...and when he rises from the 'dead' it will be the greatest spectacle the world has ever seen!!..I live in hope every day Sad . Love to you all xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: MY VIEW ON THE HOAX   MY VIEW ON THE HOAX Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:03 pm

I agree with you, Teo. And I also want to thank everyone for helping me keep my faith that Michael will indeed shock us all. LOVE to you all! Smile
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: MY VIEW ON THE HOAX   MY VIEW ON THE HOAX Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:58 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

I couldn't agree more D!

Also, I definitely agree with you Teo! Michael will come back! There are so many clues that point to a comeback such as:

'In one blink I'll disappear and then I'll COMEBACK to haunt you'
'When you bury me underneath all your pain, I'm steady laughing whilst SURFACING'
'HEAVEN CAN WAIT'
(MJ 2009 calendar) 'Everybody wants IMMORTALITY'
'The IMMORTAL world tour'
Blah blah blah...

Need I say more? Razz

L.O.V.E

Don't forget

'I am the LIVING DEAD!'
'You should be watching me, you should be, threatened!'
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: MY VIEW ON THE HOAX   MY VIEW ON THE HOAX Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:36 am

daemon.trances wrote:

Don't forget

'I am the LIVING DEAD!'

Oh yeah! I forgot that one! Embarassed

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY VIEW ON THE HOAX   MY VIEW ON THE HOAX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY VIEW ON THE HOAX
Page 1 of 1