PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nelson de la Nuez new painting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
t_ruth

Nelson de la Nuez new painting Empty
PostSubject: Nelson de la Nuez new painting   Nelson de la Nuez new painting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:55 am

Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Nelson de la Nuez new painting   Nelson de la Nuez new painting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:40 am

Oh...i mean WOW!

Thanks for sharing that's AWESOME! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Nelson de la Nuez new painting   Nelson de la Nuez new painting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:54 am

What is the whole 'take cafe' part all about? Suspect

Also, when I was pointing out the things I noticed about this pic on FB, I totally missed the little white rabbit and the elephant! Embarassed

Ah the date on the UFO! I think this person has got a really good explanation for that!

I don't think that anyone can deny that this is THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH! Razz

L.O.V.E

Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Nelson de la Nuez new painting   Nelson de la Nuez new painting Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:57 am

Emma is it take care? I'd be interest to know what others think also, again more ufo's seems to be a re-occuring theme & there also appears to be a blazing comet in the top right corner with the word exciting, do we have any stargazers who are aware of any passing comets in the near future?, keep the faith it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Nelson de la Nuez new painting   Nelson de la Nuez new painting Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:33 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:
Emma is it take care?

Hmm, that would make far more sense I suppose!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
rae27

PostSubject: Re: Nelson de la Nuez new painting   Nelson de la Nuez new painting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:40 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:
Emma is it take care? I'd be interest to know what others think also, again more ufo's seems to be a re-occuring theme & there also appears to be a blazing comet in the top right corner with the word exciting, do we have any stargazers who are aware of any passing comets in the near future?, keep the faith it's all for love.

Well I know that some people believe a comet will hit our Earth in Dec. 21, 2012. Take a look at this website for more insight about this event that will be the end of civilization as we know it, NASA has calculated a sharp increase in the amount of sun flares and sunspots, two things that are sure to cause widespread electrical failure. Wy would this be exciting, I'm not sure, but maybe instead of seeing the end, this could be or should be see a new beginning.
http://2012-comet.com/
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Nelson de la Nuez new painting   Nelson de la Nuez new painting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:16 pm

rae27 wrote:
Rogerrabbit wrote:

Well I know that some people believe a comet will hit our Earth in Dec. 21, 2012. Take a look at this website for more insight about this event that will be the end of civilization as we know it, NASA has calculated a sharp increase in the amount of sun flares and sunspots, two things that are sure to cause widespread electrical failure. Wy would this be exciting, I'm not sure, but maybe instead of seeing the end, this could be or should be see a new beginning.
http://2012-comet.com/

Thank you for that information, it's interesting that you should mention solar activity because on the cover art of 'michael' the album (full artwork) in the top right corner is solar activity the 'northern lights'.

As far as I'm aware the earth is constantly being bombarded with solar flares in 12 year cycles & doomday mongers have been predicted 'the end' ever since the begining of time so I shouldn't worry to much, keep the faith it's all for love. 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nelson de la Nuez new painting   Nelson de la Nuez new painting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nelson de la Nuez new painting
Page 1 of 1