PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MJ Bike Tribute - Weird Ending

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

MJ Bike Tribute - Weird Ending Empty
PostSubject: MJ Bike Tribute - Weird Ending   MJ Bike Tribute - Weird Ending Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:13 am

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/23/michael-jackson-marcell-porkchop-miller-prince-jackson-mj/

Ok forget the whole article, what is the line at the end all about?!

Quote :
In related news, can you believe it's already been two years???

Yes TMZ are 'reminding' people it is 2 years as if we didn't know! Who can forget? Seems a bit weird for them to feel the need to remind us! Or is that just me who thinks it is strange?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: MJ Bike Tribute - Weird Ending   MJ Bike Tribute - Weird Ending Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:13 am

Yeah i saw this the other day Emma but the weird thing that caught my eye was this

Quote :
Over the weekend, Paris Jackson tweeted photos of the family checking out the bike at their Calabasas home

wasn't it said that the kids do not have twitter or facebook or anything like that...and now they do? did anyone else know this or is it just me?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: MJ Bike Tribute - Weird Ending   MJ Bike Tribute - Weird Ending Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:20 pm

Oh yeah i remember that bit! I don't know what to think about the account....but then it does make you wonder where this account got the pictures from if it ISN'T really Paris!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MJ Bike Tribute - Weird Ending   MJ Bike Tribute - Weird Ending Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MJ Bike Tribute - Weird Ending
Page 1 of 1