PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

helicopter flight over Neverland Ranch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manu060662

Manu060662

helicopter flight over Neverland Ranch Empty
PostSubject: helicopter flight over Neverland Ranch    helicopter flight over Neverland Ranch Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:57 am

This is from my Swiss community

07/09/2011: Pictures from the helicopter flight over Neverland Ranch

On 24 and 25 June this year, it was possible to fly a helicopter over the ranch with beautiful and huge Neverland and Michael Jackson to commemorate the second anniversary of the death. Thanks to some fans, even in hindsight we can now go on this unique journey. Here is a nearly 14-minute video that has made ​​a fan during flight (starts before the take-off, the Neverland Ranch Pictures are then seen to be from approximately 6:30). A young couple from England, this article describes his own experience. The report is also 20 great photos that were taken during the flight (see "Photo Gallery - Neverland Ranch" in the middle of the article - click on "enlarge photos").

Sources: jackson.ch, youtube.com, independent.com

Very Happy Very Happy Manu
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

helicopter flight over Neverland Ranch Empty
PostSubject: Re: helicopter flight over Neverland Ranch    helicopter flight over Neverland Ranch Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:21 am

the pictures
http://independent.com/news/2011/jun/25/neverland-above/

Sad Sad I've seen this video. From about 10.00 I've only cried before, I'm so sad. My thoughts are: Michael is so close to me, the whole situation is so close to me. And yet for me, far away, unreachable. For me it will never, ever give a hand shake, or just a touch, let alone embrace. That makes me very sad. I know so much about this man and his family - but he, he did not even know.
Back to top Go down

helicopter flight over Neverland Ranch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: