PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tickets for MJ tribute in Cardiff October 8th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

Tickets for MJ tribute in Cardiff October 8th Empty
PostSubject: Tickets for MJ tribute in Cardiff October 8th   Tickets for MJ tribute in Cardiff October 8th Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:46 am

Hi guys,

There is an update here about having to donate money to charity to be able to buy a ticket, this is apparently to stop people buying tickets then ripping off the fans (yay!! I hate those rip off guys!!!) anyway here it is:

http://yourcardiff.walesonline.co.uk/2011/07/29/new-ticket-details-emerge-about-michael-jackson-tribute-concert/

And also heres the official website for the tribute with a countdown until you can register for a ticket...1 day and 8 hours to go !!! cheers :

http://home.michaelforevertribute.com/home.html

Love you all xxx
Back to top Go down
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

PostSubject: Re: Tickets for MJ tribute in Cardiff October 8th   Tickets for MJ tribute in Cardiff October 8th Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:42 am

Hi guys, has anyone managed to register for a ticket for the tribute concert in Cardiff? I cant see any option on there Sad

xx
Back to top Go down
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

PostSubject: Re: Tickets for MJ tribute in Cardiff October 8th   Tickets for MJ tribute in Cardiff October 8th Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:44 am

...well it seems the press conference to announce the stars that were going to be attending the tribute was cancelled, no one has been able to get tickets and the organisers website just advises to wait for further announcements. Its all a bit strange dont you think? MJ's mum and sisters have said this is going to be the most spectacular show fit for a king...his brothers however have publicly said they dont agree with the timing because it takes the attention away from the trial and justice for Michael. The Michael jackson estate made a statement to say they have not authorised this concert...it seems like another smoke screen, and to be honest i am not totally surprised this did not go ahead, and I wont be surprised if this affects the trial either, just more delays Sad hurry up Michael we miss you!!!!!!

xxx
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Tickets for MJ tribute in Cardiff October 8th   Tickets for MJ tribute in Cardiff October 8th Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:38 am

Quote :
Hi guys, has anyone managed to register for a ticket for the tribute concert in Cardiff? I cant see any option on there Sad
Quote :
...well it seems the press conference to announce the stars that were going to be attending the tribute was cancelled, no one has been able to get tickets and the organisers website just advises to wait for further announcements. Its all a bit strange dont you think?

lol! Well I wouldn't be suprised if tickets don't go on sale at all! If they keep doing this and pushing the date further back for fans to get tickets, then that just makes me think they are pushing it back just to wait for Michael to come back, right? Unless they ARE going ahead with the concert...then why won't they let fans buy tickets? Kinda strange I think!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Tickets for MJ tribute in Cardiff October 8th   Tickets for MJ tribute in Cardiff October 8th Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:41 am

Hey everyone.
I'm back, I was on holiday in the Canary Islands. ° It was super great.
I visited a MJ impersonator concert. It was not bad. But not the original.
OK. Until now I had no opportunity to buy a ticket. I'm not surprised actually. Let us remember: The Tribiute in Vienna has never taken place. The tribute in London is not even, and the tribute concert in Italy was not
I know that Jermaine and Randy do not agree with this concert.
I think there has been controversy in the Jackson family.
I would love to go to cardiff.Ich have already studied the flight plans.

Sad Sad Sad Its all for LOVE Manu

Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Tickets for MJ tribute in Cardiff October 8th   Tickets for MJ tribute in Cardiff October 8th Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=mJqttj3TE4o

Look this: thats with Teddy R. is very intressting. And the other Part... It my Opinion too.

Love Manu flower
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Tickets for MJ tribute in Cardiff October 8th   Tickets for MJ tribute in Cardiff October 8th Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:50 am

http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/10/michael-jackson-tribute-wales-concert-plot-to-invade-america-livestream-united-states-arenas-stadiums-big-screens-global-live/

Perfect way for a comback don't you think? More than just the people in Wales will be able to see the comeback then...if it happens that is!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Tickets for MJ tribute in Cardiff October 8th   Tickets for MJ tribute in Cardiff October 8th Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:50 pm

I commend the acts who have commited themselves to tribute concert smokey robinson cee lo green christina aguilera, but what about those younger r&b artists who always say mj inspired & trail blazed a route for them? The ushers the biebers the timberlakes the black eyed peas etc, now that others have commited it's only a matter of time before their egos kick in & they'll all be fighting to be part of tribute concert lol,  keep the faith it's all for love.     

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Tickets for MJ tribute in Cardiff October 8th   Tickets for MJ tribute in Cardiff October 8th Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:38 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:

I commend the acts who have commited themselves to tribute concert smokey robinson cee lo green christina aguilera, but what about those younger r&b artists who always say mj inspired & trail blazed a route for them? The ushers the biebers the timberlakes the black eyed peas etc, now that others have commited it's only a matter of time before their egos kick in & they'll all be fighting to be part of tribute concert lol,  keep the faith it's all for love.     

I read somewhere (probably TMZ) that Chris Brown, amongst others declined to go because of a conflict of schedule with his on tours or something....wouldn't he be one of the first to sign even if he had to re-arrange his own dates?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Tickets for MJ tribute in Cardiff October 8th   Tickets for MJ tribute in Cardiff October 8th Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:58 am

Hello.
I have a question to you all.
Anyone of you visited the tribute concert in Cardiff?
My whole life I've always missed the concerts of Michael.
Was always something more important, so I thought. I've always given everything in the future. My thoughts were always that I can catch up later.
And we know what happened. This time i will wait no longer, I would like to pay my respects to Michael and I will go.-Even though my family does not agree. I've just registered and waiting to hear the answer. I'll go alone. Let the adventure begin.

I LOVE YOU ALL Manu cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tickets for MJ tribute in Cardiff October 8th   Tickets for MJ tribute in Cardiff October 8th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tickets for MJ tribute in Cardiff October 8th
Page 1 of 1