PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jasmine Alervan's Forehead (the girl in the TII Earth Song video)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

Jasmine Alervan's Forehead (the girl in the TII Earth Song video) Empty
PostSubject: Jasmine Alervan's Forehead (the girl in the TII Earth Song video)   Jasmine Alervan's Forehead (the girl in the TII Earth Song video) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:36 am

What has been bothering me is what it said on the girl's forehead in the video. She has a facebook, and there were comments about this, but most of the posts were in third person, or going back and forth between tenses. So we know now that that was not Jasmine's facebook. But still, what was on her forehead? Some people think it was in hebrew, some think it was words in Arabic. But they had to be there for a purpose, otherwise, MJ wouldn't have had her head temporarily tattooed for no reason. Am I right?
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

Jasmine Alervan's Forehead (the girl in the TII Earth Song video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasmine Alervan's Forehead (the girl in the TII Earth Song video)   Jasmine Alervan's Forehead (the girl in the TII Earth Song video) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:48 am

Yeah, You'r Right But I Have No Idea What It Say's.
Back to top Go down

Jasmine Alervan's Forehead (the girl in the TII Earth Song video)
Page 1 of 1